Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Just installing it ^^ it can not be that bad from what i have seen and what i have played in the beta ! It is still Battlefield and has awesome graphics and Vehicle Fun :pipe:

Let's play sometimes then, Xeim :)

And Mathijs, stick to MC and CoD :V

Edited by Raptor

Just installing it ^^ it can not be that bad from what i have seen and what i have played in the beta ! It is still Battlefield and has awesome graphics and Vehicle Fun :pipe:

Let's play sometimes then, Xeim :)

And Mathijs, stick to MC and CoD :V

NO since I don't got CoD.

I'm a big bf fanboy! I love my bfbc2 but I miss the jets to much!

yes.

I dont like that console does not have a text chat. Im kinda tired of voice chat kiddos yelling ”YOU HAXZOR U CHEAT UR GONING TO GET BANNED MY BIGBROTHER WILL BEAT YOU UP” etc.

Also aimassist is stypid.

Edit:

Also CoD is too fast paced for me to play on a console, like in black ops i need to decide how am i going to evade/take out a meany anti-air guy while piloting a chopper (AA can take out the best chopper killstrea [15kills]k in the game with one assault rifle clip.) and the chopper is like 100(srs, no kidding) times harded to get in Black ops than in bf3. In bf3 you can just spawn and take the heli and fly away and rape.

And in bf3 you can even get cover when someone is shooting at you.

P.S yes, CoD has driveable vehicles, unlike everyone says.

Edited by TechnoNegro

yes.

I dont like that console does not have a text chat. Im kinda tired of voice chat kiddos yelling ”YOU HAXZOR U CHEAT UR GONING TO GET BANNED MY BIGBROTHER WILL BEAT YOU UP” etc.

Also aimassist is stypid.

Edit:

Also CoD is too fast paced for me to play on a console, like in black ops i need to decide how am i going to evade/take out a meany anti-air guy while piloting a chopper (AA can take out the best chopper killstrea [15kills]k in the game with one assault rifle clip.) and the chopper is like 100(srs, no kidding) times harded to get in Black ops than in bf3. In bf3 you can just spawn and take the heli and fly away and rape.

And in bf3 you can even get cover when someone is shooting at you.

P.S yes, CoD has driveable vehicles, unlike everyone says.

lol.

Textchat on console, how'd you write since 99% of players only have the controller.

You dont need to use brains in CoD, especially when flying a chopper, since it flies automatically. Chopper is actually far more easy to get in CoD than in BF3 if you are good at the game. Also, saying "just spawn, take heli and fly away and rape" does not apply in BF3.

PS. Two killstreak-choppers dont count as driveable vehicles.

Edit: CoD on PC and BF3 on console lol

Edited by Nobana

Actually, the only way to get a chopper is to get it from the spawn in bf3. (or be a bitch and steal it when its being repaired)

Btw, the point of Chopper pilot killstreak is that you can pilot it yourself, so its not automatic.

If you havent played the game you should not say stuff like that.

P.S

dont me such an ass all the time.

Edited by TechnoNegro

Actually, the only way to get a chopper is to get it from the spawn in bf3. (or be a bitch and steal it when its being repaired)

Btw, the point of Chopper pilot killstreak is that you can pilot it yourself, so its not automatic.

If you havent played the game you should not say stuff like that.

P.S

dont me such an ass all the time.

That is is. But flying and getting kills with it requires skill.

Chopper gunner flies automatically and Hind stays in the air automatically(=no flying really needed).

I have MW1, Black Ops and MW3 all on Xbox.

Edited by Nobana