Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Come play with me and my Conclave comrades for a while, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :3

Dont do it! First they let you have fun and kills, then Zunz starts to own you and make you look like you cant do anything!

But seriously, you should do it, their server is one of the best.

It's not going to be infantry only. I was thinking about a cycle containing all vehicle maps (which should only leave out Metro I guess?). Conquest only.

inf only

why

Only if its Karkand and/or Sharqi 24/7. Otherwise vehicles of course.

E: And to the "why", because Karkand with inf. only is the best thing that Battlefield has to offer.

It's not like vehicles stay around long in urban combat.

I think someone got owned by a vehicle too often.

This is seriously the shittiest reason for no vehicles that I've ever read.

Anyway, almost at rank 45 :gmod:.

It's not going to be infantry only. I was thinking about a cycle containing all vehicle maps (which should only leave out Metro I guess?). Conquest only.

inf only

why

Only if its Karkand and/or Sharqi 24/7. Otherwise vehicles of course.

E: And to the "why", because Karkand with inf. only is the best thing that Battlefield has to offer.

It's not like vehicles stay around long in urban combat.

I think someone got owned by a vehicle too often.

This is seriously the shittiest reason for no vehicles that I've ever read.

Anyway, almost at rank 45 :gmod:.

It has nothing to do with getting owned.

Only retards would want vehicles in Karkand, clearly you havent spent time playing Karkand in BF2. Vehicles just dont belong there.

E: Tell me some better reasons for no vehicles than that they would spawnkill, be OP and fuck up the map & gameplay.

EE: Will/would the server be HC or normal?

Edited by Nobana

Normal indeed. I like receiving information from my team that a tank is around the corner. I like having a chance to duck to cover once I'm under fire.

Good, but can you at least change player health amount to 60% or so? Weapons do very little damage in normal, other than that, its better than HC.

That's nice. I will check it out for sure.

That, I'm going to check whats my monthly income and outcome/how much I need, and maybe I raise the subscribition amount, we'll see.

Oh right, having my bank/credit card verified/linked to my account is enough, right? No need to add a bank account separately?

Edited by Nobana

That's nice. I will check it out for sure.

That, I'm going to check whats my monthly income and outcome/how much I need, and maybe I raise the subscribition amount, we'll see.

Oh right, having my bank/credit card verified/linked to my account is enough, right? No need to add a bank account separately?

Afaik having a linked credit card is sufficient. Otherwise paypal will probably block the subscription process anyway.

yeah uh

can anyone invite me or tell me a platoon name or something because i'm in need of a good squad

i got a mic and ye i've played with you guys before so uh how about making an uh official platoon?

Official platoon was formed when BF3 got released, guess what it's called?

(Mr. Green Armada)