Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

I don't see anything wrong with your team

stop blaming your team

I armed 8 mcoms and blew up 6. :yeah:

so you actually got to the mcoms

and armed them

and some even blew up

then you say your team had nothing to do with it?

I think you were just doing better than you usually do, then urinating all over the inside part of your head, causing you to act like an ass

Don't act like an ass

Don't urinate inside your head

Be a bro, and respect your team even if you did better than them or you didnt like the way they did things

After all you couldnt have got anything done if it actually were 1vs16

so you actually got to the mcoms

and armed them

and some even blew up

then you say your team had nothing to do with it?

I think you were just doing better than you usually do, then urinating all over the inside part of your head, causing you to act like an ass

Don't act like an ass

Don't urinate inside your head

Be a bro, and respect your team even if you did better than them or you didnt like the way they did things

After all you couldnt have got anything done if it actually were 1vs16

Word.

Battlefield 3 is a game where invidual skill means almost nothing.

It's neither your fault nor your teammates' fault, if you lose.

It's always the team's fault, as a whole. You can't win a team game by yourself.

Just something I've learned by playing games like Halo 2, 3, Reach and Gears of War 3 competitively.

Remember when we had the event few weeks back, and the server went full of people just in a few moments? Couldnt we just do that like every weekend, hang out in the server for 10-30 minutes and then leave when it gets populated? Or even more often.

That event was last Friday. And yes, we'll do it more often since it's pretty much the only way to fill the server if players themselves won't take the initiative.

Remember when we had the event few weeks back, and the server went full of people just in a few moments? Couldnt we just do that like every weekend, hang out in the server for 10-30 minutes and then leave when it gets populated? Or even more often.

That event was last Friday. And yes, we'll do it more often since it's pretty much the only way to fill the server if players themselves won't take the initiative.

And get TS3 server or something for next time :3... It would be nice to have voice chat.

And get TS3 server or something for next time :3... It would be nice to have voice chat.

Theres a mumble server.