Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

There is no list of names. The donation thread was just used as an indication (but most people didn't really follow up). For the actual subscriptions, I'm keeping that information private. All you need to know is how much has been pledged in total (which is shown on the subscription page).

It's not going to be infantry only. I was thinking about a cycle containing all vehicle maps (which should only leave out Metro I guess?). Conquest only.

inf only

why

Only if its Karkand and/or Sharqi 24/7. Otherwise vehicles of course.

E: And to the "why", because Karkand with inf. only is the best thing that Battlefield has to offer.

It's not like vehicles stay around long in urban combat.

Only if its Karkand and/or Sharqi 24/7. Otherwise vehicles of course.

E: And to the "why", because Karkand with inf. only is the best thing that Battlefield has to offer.

It's not like vehicles stay around long in urban combat.

In most cases they actually do survive, since they have 1-2 engineers repairing them. One APC and a tank do some serious damage & spawnkilling in Karkand. Sometimes you could say that they stay around longer than in open maps, since they have buildings to hide behind.

Edited by Nobana

Makes we want to join a clan on the side or something. Just on and off with some people in my friendslist isn't really pulling out the potential of this game.

I bet there are players on L4G (including myself) that would enjoy playing in a decent squad with voice chat on.

Epic heroic theme starts at the middle:

Epic rush :gmod:

Makes we want to join a clan on the side or something. Just on and off with some people in my friendslist isn't really pulling out the potential of this game.

Come play with me and my Conclave comrades for a while, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :3