Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

That's what you get for being Recon 100% of the time

Good recons are needed, which actually defend and kill people. But those who are just there to kill enemy recons....

Indeed, so get off dumbshit island

What Navo said.

Recons are useless 90% of the time if they are using sniper rifles. If a recon uses a PDW and can do shit, like place spawnpoints, then he's usefull.

I play recon 99% of the time and I can assure you that good recons do a lot of work, it's just hard to see because you don't see us runnin' up and taking people out close and personal. A well placed sniper could provide a real good backup, better than any other class.

The bad snipers are the ones that think they can stay outside of the combat area and shoot in to get lots of kills and no deaths, but they're very easy to take out so I don't get what you guys complain about :P

http://n4g.com/news/...agement-in-game

Good job EA & Dice. No sale from me now.

Hmmm... now I'm confused, I did talk to the german battlefield community manager on teamspeak and according to him the squad system is still in development. Could be possible that he wasn't up to date, however I will wait for the release.

The squad system hasnt been locked yet because of the huge amount of feedpack. I sure hope that they change it.

http://n4g.com/news/...agement-in-game

Good job EA & Dice. No sale from me now.

Hmmm... now I'm confused, I did talk to the german battlefield community manager on teamspeak and according to him the squad system is still in development. Could be possible that he wasn't up to date, however I will wait for the release.

The squad system hasnt been locked yet because of the huge amount of feedpack. I sure hope that they change it.

I'm positive about it, I do like the game and yes, you can hate me now battlelog as well. At the very beginning I was rather confused and didn't understand why this system should be any good. After several matches with tons of people on teamspeak I changed my mind about it, you have all your stats and mates on one website and the best is you can access it from anywhere at anytime. Of course everything needs to be tweaked here and there, but it's a pretty nice feature that will improve the community side of gaming. Even though I have to agree that origin is an unnecessary part in the chain, battlelog will be an advantage in many points. Map wise they probaly choosed not the best map to show off the classic battlefield fealing, but it's definitely a good one to let players test out a lot of features, from sniping on the outside part to close corner flashlight action.

Resumé: Battlefield 3 recieves a hoah! from me.

What are you saying? Are you with or against Battlelog? Do you like squads being only in Battlelog?

If they seriously dont change this, I am officially cancelling my pre-order.

Aslong I can play with my friends in one squad, wich will be possible due to the private squad feature, I'm fine.

What are you saying? Are you with or against Battlelog? Do you like squads being only in Battlelog?

Aslong I can play with my friends in one squad, wich will be possible due to the private squad feature, I'm fine.

You wish.

You wish.

You did notice the checkbox on the squads menu, right?

Edited by Holy

You wish.

You did notice the checkbox on the squads menu, right?

I did, and as I said earlier, if the squad management is battlelog-only, I will cancel my pre-order. Simple as that.

Everything seems to get back on track. Now nothing stops this game from being GOTY. Even though I also want proper source for the squad management.

Edit: Wut, I didnt understand a word in TechnoNegro's post below. Someone translate.

Edited by Nobana