Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Everything seems to get back on track. Now nothing stops this game from being GOTY. Even though I also want proper source for the squad management.

Edit: Wut, I didnt understand a word in TechnoNegro's post below. Someone translate.

I gave you a proper source.

Just opened MAV (Micro Air Vehicle) for recon and its pretty awesome to toy around with.

It highlights all players, you can easily spot them and of course its funny to use it with c4

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542907315000766951/08E98D651B17B5575CA92C2803EC485B828F62FC/

Yeah. Got it too couple game hours ago, and it's fun (Some guys dont even know what it is :D)

Too bad it dosent give you much points, only from spot assists (10). But it's credit to team i must say.

I would guess that it has something to do with co-op or something.

E: Also GJ Battlelog. I now have 67 Rush ribbons but it hasnt given me the Rush medal. I hate this thing more and more every day.

You need rush winner ribbons.

Edited by MiF

E: Also GJ Battlelog. I now have 67 Rush ribbons but it hasnt given me the Rush medal. I hate this thing more and more every day.

I see. Why does it say "Obtain 50 Rush Ribbons" instead "Obtain 50 Rush Winner Ribbons" then. Stupid Battlelog.

I see. Why does it say "Obtain 50 Rush Ribbons" instead "Obtain 50 Rush Winner Ribbons" then. Stupid Battlelog.

Yeah stupid indeed. I got tricked by this too :\

Heads up, there are two 32 player Caspian Border servers again :o

EDIT: aaaand they're gone again :'(

Yeah... There have been some random servers online sometimes, but getting to them... Just so hopeless.

Edit:

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Caspian border servers are here. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit2:

Okey servers are up'n'running, but 64 player servers are lagging like hell.

Edited by MiF

Amazing, just amazing. No lag for me at all, beatiful and great map. There is a few cons though; too much AT weapons and the Stinger is unlocked way too early and make flying hell. And wat, you can SPAWN to jets?

Also, right when I spawned to one my keyboard stopped working again, they should also fix that bug.

Amazing, just amazing. No lag for me at all, beatiful and great map. There is a few cons though; too much AT weapons and the Stinger is unlocked way too early and make flying hell. And wat, you can SPAWN to jets?

Also, right when I spawned to one my keyboard stopped working again, they should also fix that bug.

This. 'Nuff said. You cant do anything with jets, because after you have took a bit altidute, you get "peeep warning peeep", and momments later you get hit by stinger.

Spawning to jets seems to be a better alternative than having a whole classroom of people camping the jet spawn.

Yes indeed. It seems that not so many knows about this.