Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Q: A lot of players from the previous Battlefield games are a little upset with the current map design.

Will the Back to Karkand DLC feature the Battlefield 2 maps in its full glory?

A: We actually planned that, when we first thought about introducing those famous maps to Battlefield 3.

At that moment, we didn't really took into account what our overall playerbase wanted and dediced to redesign them.

Also most of these maps didn't really fit to our groundbreaking rush mode.

We want everyone to enjoy our maps at it's best and i think people will like it!

FUCK

*edit*

Luckily no source so it might be fake.

*edit2*

while the command rose is next to useless. Where's the bail-out button, and why can't people see me flashing on the map or hear me over the radio when I use it?"

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/battlefield-3/1210517p1.html

Good bye anticipation

Edited by Navo

Benchmark / fps-figures for those of you who are worried if you'll be able to play it with considerable graphics. Graphics driver are Catalyst 11.10 Preview V3 and Geforce 285.38./62. Dx 11 & max. details

MUgjG.png

RipNx.png

Operation Swordbreaker, 20 seconds scenario with lots of action. Appears to be a worst case scenario for graphics cards.

And a comparison with the latest nvidia driver:

k6Sf3.png

EDIT: Fixed

Here is the full article (in German)

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

Q: A lot of players from the previous Battlefield games are a little upset with the current map design.

Will the Back to Karkand DLC feature the Battlefield 2 maps in its full glory?

A: We actually planned that, when we first thought about introducing those famous maps to Battlefield 3.

At that moment, we didn't really took into account what our overall playerbase wanted and dediced to redesign them.

Also most of these maps didn't really fit to our groundbreaking rush mode.

We want everyone to enjoy our maps at it's best and i think people will like it!

FUCK

*edit*

Luckily no source so it might be fake.

*edit2*

while the command rose is next to useless. Where's the bail-out button, and why can't people see me flashing on the map or hear me over the radio when I use it?"

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/battlefield-3/1210517p1.html

Good bye anticipation

What. The. Fuck. Did they actually change Karkand into something shitty just so some fucking kids could play RUSH on it?!

What the fuck again. No commorose? Didnt they say it would be included? (Didnt read the gamespy review)

Edited by Nobana