Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

I seriously dont under stand EA. Why did they release a game that clearly isn't done? Game crashes way too often, at least once/twice an hour, sometimes crashes even before I get inside the server.

Also, Battlelog =/= fast. I like it because it has friends and shit, but it sure is slow as hell. Few of my friends are also having serious problems with it, like I did in beta.

Bad job, EA/DICE, really bad.

This shit is aweful. The game itself is good, but the shit you are required to play it is truly aweful.

This "game" does not deserve the title of Game Of The Year, and I doubt it would be even possible that this thing beat Skyrim or other competitors.

How do you mean what is required? Hardware?

I can't see why a game it's quality decreases when you need a NASA PC.

Btw it plays fine on my system with these settings:

4353543435345.jpg

213132.jpg

It could be smoother and yes, I want is smoother but that's not possible at this time :yeah: .

I wasn't able to play BF2 with high framerate either at launch :V .

9800GTX+

Core 2 duo E8400

3,25gb ram

:yeah:

He probably means the fact you need to register to all these extra services in order to be able to play BF3..

It's what I hate about GTAIV too, Social club, GFWL etc..

Remember these days you could just double click the shortcut on your desktop and a few moments later you were ready to play?

Good ol' times..

He probably means the fact you need to register to all these extra services in order to be able to play BF3..

Remember these days you could just double click the shortcut on your desktop and a few moments later you were ready to play?

Good ol' times..

Yes that's what I ment. Battlelog would be awesome if it really was fast and worked right, LIKE IT WAS PROMISED TO. Origin, well, Origin will suck no matter what.

Good ol' times..

Yes that's what I ment. Battlelog would be awesome if it really was fast and worked right, LIKE IT WAS PROMISED TO. Origin, well, Origin will suck no matter what.

Works fine for me :V

• I actually like Origin like I like Steam. I don't understand why you don't.
  • I don't see why Battlelog is slow, it's fine for me and I actually like a bit of originality and change. Yes, having to launch the game from the browser is sometimes annoying, I'll admit.
  • Graphics are fine for me on medium and I get a decent FPS.
  • BouweV, what the fuck are you talking about? What do you need to register on to play BF?
  • I don't ever crash since I updated Punkbuster.

I honestly think the game deserves the GOTY title. I'm not being biased, I'm not being retarded, I honestly think that, with a few changes, it could turn out to be even better.

The only flaws I see here is the fact that I have to waste 5 missiles on an armored jeep before it dies, parachuting is complicated and there are problems with the Physical Warfare pack I was promised. I think that'll be solved tomorrow, however.

Edited by Silver Dot

That's the stupidest argument there is. Working fine for you =/= works fine for everyone else.

That's the stupidest argument there is. If its broken for you =/= its broken for everyone else.

When did I say that? Oh wait, I didnt. The game crashes for everyone of my friends. Does a well done game do that? No.

Edited by Nobana

That's the stupidest argument there is. Working fine for you =/= works fine for everyone else.

That's the stupidest argument there is. If its broken for you =/= its broken for everyone else.

When did I say that? Oh wait, I didnt. The game crashes for everyone of my friends. Does a well done game do that? No.

The game crashes for none of my friends. Does a well done game do that? Absolutely.

The game crashes for none of my friends. Does a well done game do that? Absolutely.

You're wording that like well-made games would be supposed to crash.

No. A well done game crashes for no one, this game crashes exactly the same way beta did. You would think they have a beta to fix problems what appear in it, but apparently not.

Edited by Nobana

What the hell is your problem guys? The crashing isnt my fault, it's the game what's crashing, nor do I want it to crash. I've already been talking with EA live chat(didnt help obviously).

Am I just supposed to sit back and not play the game, the game I've been waiting for years?

Edited by Nobana

What the hell is your problem guys? The crashing isnt my fault, it's the game what's crashing, nor do I want it to crash. I've already been talking with EA live chat(didnt help obviously).

Am I just supposed to sit back and not play the game, the game I've been waiting for years?

Keep in contact with the ea helpdesk and get your old verdion of bf back runnin' that's what I

Would do bro (;