Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Where is the fun if you can't scream someone in his ear about how you are being shot and how you finally got in a tank?

Playing the game with friends who know what teamwork is, is fun. Hearing someone scream to your ears on the other hand, is not fun.

E: Nearly have the zoom optics for Attack chopper.

Edited by Nobana

Can't play this weekend since I'm in another part of the country with just my laptop (which could run BF3 but would probably burn right through the table while doing it). Cya guys monday, we got to keep having these amazing matches.

And I need to get our own BF3 server thing running. But we're reworking the GC page a bit for that.

how you guys can play this game? D: my k/d ratio is like 0,33 and i have "minor" difficaulties flying jets or helis, i think i should finish the campain before playing the multi. Too bad i didint play cod7 pretty much at all (cause i sucked at it si bad), the shooting and moving is pretty much the same in bf3 and cod7 (and probably in cod8 too). Didint have any problems playing cod6 or/and 7, or bc2

how you guys can play this game? D: my k/d ratio is like 0,33 and i have "minor" difficaulties flying jets or helis, i think i should finish the campain before playing the multi. Too bad i didint play cod7 pretty much at all (cause i sucked at it si bad), the shooting and moving is pretty much the same in bf3 and cod7 (and probably in cod8 too). Didint have any problems playing cod6 or/and 7, or bc2

Play on low playercount servers if you want to train your skills a bit. Flying jets and helis takes a bit of getting used to. And firefights in Battlefield are won by endurance, not by solo rushes like CoD.

you guyse have a platoon or skype where you all play on i might joi9n ya in the mayhem some time :P

http://battlelog.bat...55391323090549/

We usually use headsets in steamchat though. It's fun constantly hearing "BACK UP NO SHIT MOVE IT WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON NO GUYS NO WHAT THE FUCK SEE FOUR AHHH FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT I NEED A MEDIC NEED A MEDIC NEED AMMO ENEMY DOWN HEADSHOT YEAHHHHHHH FFFUUUUUCK"

You have to remember to use cover and never underestimate the enemy. Pulling out a pistol is faster than reloading, use semi-auto at range and automatic mode when you don't want to be constricted (when you're moving in on an objective, etc).Most importantly, do not ever try to out-snipe an SVD or SKS.

Edited by Silver Dot

I think its stupid that one stinger missile disables the helicopter and makes it die not so slowly. What makes it even more stupid is that landing on a friendly aircraft carrier/helipad doesnt repair it.

Isnt the health supposed to start getting better when its at 50%? Because now when I get shot by a stinger -> 50% -> burn and die.

Edited by Nobana

I think its stupid that one stinger missile disables the helicopter and makes it die not so slowly. What makes it even more stupid is that landing on a friendly aircraft carrier/helipad doesnt repair it.

Isnt the health supposed to start getting better when its at 50%? Because now when I get shot by a stinger -> 50% -> burn and die.

Guess you need to get the fire extinguisher and flare upgrades asap if you want to stay in the air.

Guess you need to get the fire extinguisher and flare upgrades asap if you want to stay in the air.

Yeah... Flares are must-have if you want to stay longer than 30 seconds in air. Extinguisher is good against stupid enemy pilots, who dont care about you after they disable you :D