Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

DICE, I am dissapoint. The F-35 is fucking crap, it nearly useless... Turn radius is like, what? 120kilometers? You cannot win a dogfight since it just starts hovering, which is not bad though. But you're bait for stingers, since it takes 5 minutes to regenerate your flares...

Let's not get me started about the map design and air vehicles, it's fucking retarded... Wake island, when you start, the 2 jets are almost pointed at eachother, so when you take off you crash into your teammate and get killed... It's nearly impossible to fly the US chopper on the map with the TV Station, once they have taken the point, you have no air supiority. Plus when you have taken the point either you get sniped, or get killed by the enemy chopper... I mean, dafuq dice...

It's nearly impossible to fly the US chopper on the map with the TV Station, once they have taken the point, you have no air supiority. Plus when you have taken the point either you get sniped, or get killed by the enemy chopper... I mean, dafuq dice...

How about the size of Sharqi compared to BF2, seemed to be smaller judging by videos? Also, that was a problem in BF2 also, you just gotta capture it back(requires a really well organized squad or two) or win the round without a chopper, which is as hard as you would imagine(or at least wasnt in BF2), since its an CQB map mainly.

No, F35's are shit. They can't turn sharply at all.

What they miss in dogfight maneuverability (although I still outmatched enemy jets the last few games), it makes up in firepower. No longer you're forced to swing around to do new strafe! Just start hovering and shred that helicopter / tank to bits. F-35s are awesome when you have a bit of space to toy with them.

I personally think that every other map but wake island in this dlc is shit

Please tell me how gay person i am now for having personal opinions.

I respect your opinion and disregard it entirely.

I took the F-35. Took 10 secs before I noticed my keys were working because the thing handles ridiculously. After those 10 secs it took 5 secs before I got taken down by a fucking stinger.

I got fed up and never gonna try it again unless they add Battlefield 2 handling.

This represents al the fucking vehicles of Battlefield 3. I don't know what the fuck Dice was thinking when they created the handling, but I think it was created by headcrabs.

"Handle differently" doesn't mean "handle worse". F-35s take a bit of getting used to but once you do, they're awesome.

It's still shit. if one asshole stinger engineer comes in range, you're dead meat... They should make the f-35 have faster flares regen, or atleast make it so it doesnt get blown the fuck up when 1 stinger hits it...

"Handle differently" doesn't mean "handle worse". F-35s take a bit of getting used to but once you do, they're awesome.

It's still shit. if one asshole stinger engineer comes in range, you're dead meat... They should make the f-35 have faster flares regen, or atleast make it so it doesnt get blown the fuck up when 1 stinger hits it...

I agree with Zunz here. I mean, F35's were fucking awesome in BF2(havent tried them in BF3), and judging by what I've read they suck now, why turn them from good to worst? Also, how fast do they start hovering from full speed? They took a long time to do that, which was good.

In Battlefield 2 it was pretty arcady now it's a little more restricted but i like that, feels more realistic.

The other way around dude. At least choppers handled way better in BF2, and were more difficult to fly.

Edited by Nobana

"Handle differently" doesn't mean "handle worse".

Correct, but not being able to turn as sharp as a Hornet or a Flanker does mean it handles worse.

They can turn bloody fast if you're gonna turn slow the fuck down(no afterburner) initiate turn and re-engage afterburner voila high speed turn..

Try to do that in a dogfight, you become a sitting duck. Plus if the enemy pilot is smart enough he would just fly upwards and destroy the f35 from above.

How fast does it start to hover? Like, start hover > hovering after 1second? Or as in BF2 where it took like few hundred meters to start hovering(which is way better).

Can't even do full 180 degrees turn (if you press "S" all the time) without it starting to hover...