Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

I have a theory why you can't talk to children.. You can add each character to classes, one of which is the 'marriage' class, which lets you marry that character. I'm pretty sure they don't want their game known for being able to have 7 year old girls as your wife, dont know why else they wouldnt let you talk to the kids

I have a theory why you can't talk to children.. You can add each character to classes, one of which is the 'marriage' class, which lets you marry that character. I'm pretty sure they don't want their game known for being able to have 7 year old girls as your wife, dont know why else they wouldnt let you talk to the kids

aw man i was hoping to fill my house with 80 virgins

and play tag with them

if you know what i mean

aw man i was hoping to fill my house with 80 virgins

and play tag with them

if you know what i mean

With your daggers right :V?

Why Markath? Solitude is much better, man. Markath is all depressing and shit ;(.

How is Markarth depressing? It's a city build into a freaking mountain. Plus the view from my porch is gorgeous.

Dunno, maybe the fact that it has the Forsworn annoying the shit out of it, a haunted house and a constant fog? Sounds pretty depressing to me. Then again I never bought the house there.

Anyways, bought Breezehome. My bookshelfs fucking rule.

Edited by Silver Dot

yes. daggers.

ill stab them hard with my daggers.

if you know what i mean

You gotta put em on the grindstone first to make em "Legendary".

Also @BlueYoshi.

The person you marry with moves into your house ( You can also move into their house but that's for poor people ).

The person opens a shop and you can collect your share of 100 gold every day. (Your share stacks, so if you forget to collect it for 4 days, you'll recieve 400 gold when you ask for the share).

And you can ask them to make you a sammwich.

Edited by Hundred2

I just realized there's a little boy that I can have dialogue with in Whiterun. I shall see what happens :pipe:

Yeah. It's Lars Battle-Born. He gives a misc quest, asking you to stop Braith (or whatever her name is) to stop annoying him.

What about the orphans in Rifter and the runaway one?

No one cares about them so no one would miss them, so you can stab them with your daggers as much as you want.

There'll be a mod soon enough..

And then Fox News will call us sick fucks.

THE ELDER SKYRIM SCROLLS V: SICK PEDOPHILE SIMULATOR!

"We've been schocked to hear that so called "Pedophiles" can practice their sick practices in the new video game: Elder skryim scrolls V etc etc.

MORE AT 11, FOX NEWS.

Edited by Hundred2