Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

My main quest was bugged at that esbern guy <.< so i had to recreate the sound files or something now it works tough

There seem to be unofficial fixes for that.

How do you start that drinking game in the bannered mare?

There's some dude sitting between the bar and the front door (at least for me) you need to talk to. Maybe he's only there at specific hours.

My main quest was bugged at that esbern guy <.< so i had to recreate the sound files or something now it works tough

Me too. I used BSA unpacker to create a new sound files for him.

PS. You can find the solution & instructions by googling "Skyrim *quest name here*" and it will be the first search result, in minecraftforums.

There's some dude sitting between the bar and the front door (at least for me) you need to talk to. Maybe he's only there at specific hours.

The guy with the iron helm complaining about security?

No no. It'll be completely obvious when you have the right guy.

Also I just discovered Blackreach. Seems to be an open area of several square kilometers. Underground. And it's gorgeous. I'll probably spend my whole evening here.

The guy with the iron helm complaining about security?

No no. It'll be completely obvious when you have the right guy.

Also I just discovered Blackreach. Seems to be an open area of several square kilometers. Underground. And it's gorgeous. I'll probably spend my whole evening here.

I read online you have to be Level 14 Before you can start the quest. He didn't appear for me until that level aswell.

I obtained an Elder Scroll. I tried to read it. My mind literally almost got blown. Apparently reading an Elder Scroll causes brain damage :V

How difficult can this shit be.

Too lazy. Sorry.

I love how all the quests NPCs talk to you like they know your abilities. They're like, "So you want to join the Stormcloaks? Go kill an Ice Wraith", I'm like "Oh I'll be off killing an Ice Wraith then", and they're like "We'll see about that". Then, in my head, I yell "I KILL DRAGONS DUDE. DRAGONS. I CAN SACK THIS WHOLE PALACE AND SLIT ALL YOUR THROATS BEFORE BREAKFAST."

I obtained an Elder Scroll. I tried to read it. My mind literally almost got blown. Apparently reading an Elder Scroll causes brain damage :V

How difficult can this shit be.

Too lazy. Sorry.

I love how all the quests NPCs talk to you like they know your abilities. They're like, "So you want to join the Stormcloaks? Go kill an Ice Wraith", I'm like "Oh I'll be off killing an Ice Wraith then", and they're like "We'll see about that". Then, in my head, I yell "I KILL DRAGONS DUDE. DRAGONS. I CAN SACK THIS WHOLE PALACE AND SLIT ALL YOUR THROATS BEFORE BREAKFAST."

Same amplies to me, yet a fire mage spamming fireballs requires me to use my entire repertoire of magic to take down, while a dragon is more like: 'HEY! A DRAGON! FREE SCALES!'

There's a nice book on fighting mages. "Words and Philosophy" if I recall correctly. Says something in the line of "close the distance and hit them hard", which is exactly what I do. Run up to them and let them know what a shield in the face tastes like.

Also, joined the Stormcloaks

The Battle for Whiterun was a hard one for me to swallow. Not because it was very hard (at lvl 47 :V) but because I didn't entirely disagree with the Jarl. Luckily I didn't have to kill him for him to leave, only bring him to his knees. Still feel bad about killing all those Whiterun guards, I had my house in that place for almost the whole game now, before I moved to Markarth.

Just realised I've been playing through this whole time on expert. All 59 hours of it. After knocking it back a notch, I feel so much happier without getting one shot pwned by fucking archers and shit all the time.

Expert aint hard, try playing on Master. I'm playing on Expert atm and gona stick with it.

72 hours here, how about everyone else?

82 hours here.

Anyway enemy finisher moves that lock you in place are my death reason number 1.

For some reason the extremely slow power attacks that warhammers/greataxes and greatswords have, which aren't that hard to dodge.

Manage to lock me in that finisher animation every god damn time.

Edited by Hundred2