Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

I accidentally sold The Staff of Magnus to one of the mages in the college for 300g.

Guess what I'll have to pay to get it back... 3400g ffs :'(

And I can't pickpocket it back either.

Player.additem 00000f 3400, if you really want it back :V.

Why do you guys all cheat ? isnt that kind of boooarrriiing ? if i fail something i failed it

Love these town guards.

"Watch the skies traveler"

DRAGON ATTACKS THE VERY NEXT SECOND

Edit:

Also I'm moving all my crap to Marthal. The house there is amazing. Own enchanting room, bookcases, far more weapon racks, even a mannequin to dress up with armor! :o

I'm nut buying any other house until I can afford the house in Solitude. No snowy cities for me.

Love these town guards.

Edit:

Also I'm moving all my crap to Marthal. The house there is amazing. Own enchanting room, bookcases, far more weapon racks, even a mannequin to dress up with armor! :o

I'm nut buying any other house until I can afford the house in Solitude. No snowy cities for me.

Markarth is a city build into a mountain. No snow, and natural dragon protection :V

Moving my shit over is taking ages though... 20+ dragons worth of bones.

Love these town guards.

Edit:

Markarth is a city build into a mountain. No snow, and natural dragon protection :V

How far away from the entrance to the city is it? That's one requirement I have for my homes, they have to be easily accessible during quests, no long walks.

player.additem f 10000000

player.additem 0000000a 1000

coc qasmoke

player.modav health 500

player.modav stamina 500

player.modav magicka 500

and put difficulty to very hard.

thats how to have fun.

lol

I'm on Master and I only switch it to Adept when facing super high level faggots (god damn falmers yo) and I only ever cheated to get some iron bars to get Smithing up.

Edited by Silver Dot

Love these town guards.

Edit:

How far away from the entrance to the city is it? That's one requirement I have for my homes, they have to be easily accessible during quests, no long walks.

It's right next to the entrance to Markarth, only 20m up (two staircases).

Also I figured out how to get stuck quest items out my inventory / fix bugged quests. Shawdow9000 explains it on page 1 and 2 of this GameFAQs topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61049696

(tip: when using the ingame console, you can scroll up and down using page-up and page-down)

I bothered plucking out the most interesting passages:

I can't check because I'm not at home, but typing in "sqt" will generate a list of your quests and their id's. Do that and find the quest id you need. At this point you need to investigate the stages of the quest, and I forget the command for this. Type "help quest 1" and look through the options, it should be pretty obvious. Use that command on the quest id to see the stages, and then use setstage questid # to advance the quest.

At least, I THINK that's how its done. I'll update this topic with a for-sure fix when I get home if you still havn't figured it out.

Alright, I have it figured out. One of those "CurrentQuest: blahblah" entries HAS to be the quest you're talking about. Figuring out if its the right one is just a matter of trial and error with a couple quicksave reloads.

Anyways, here's what I would do. Pick a quest ID you think could be the one you need (honestly, it very well could be the MGR20 quest), and then type "SQS questid". So in this case for example, SQS MGR20. That will show the id for all the stages of the quest, followed by a 1 or 0 depending on whether that stage is complete or not.

At this point, look at the first stage that ISN't complete (it should be followed with a 0), then type "SetStage questid #", where questid is the quest id, and # is the id of the incomplete quest stage. This will force the quest to complete that objective.

This is a guaranteed method to solve your issue, because I've done it for an identical situation. The only problem you should have is figuring out what the ID of the quest is, but like I said, just make a quicksave and start trying this method on all the ID's until it advances the one you want.

EDIT: And if you STILL can't get it to work, instruct me how to acquire the quest in-game, and I'll post the exact console command to solve the problem.

And for removing items:

1. Open console, type "help XXXXXX 4" where XXXXXX is a word in the name of the item.

2. Use page up/down to scroll through the list and find the 8 digit item ID of the quest item.

3. Type in "player.removeitem <itemID> 1" and it will take it out of your inventory.

The player.showinventory command will also show all items and their IDs in console.

maiq_22c8.jpeg

PS: You can also type showracemenu in console, then you can change the looks of your character.

Only confirm if your character has their hands paralel next to their body, if the hands are in front as if they're tied DO NOT confirm and reload a savegame. If you do confirm it fucks your stats up.

ALSO: Go in 3rd person mode before typing showracemenu. <- pr0tip

Edited by BouweV

Hell no, i cant seem to get off that Vampire curse, i'm a full vampire and everybody hates and attacks me, i cant even get into a single city or buy anything from anybody. Any way to get cured, while you're a full vampire? Or is there a way to stop people being mad at me? They arent very nice D':

EDIT: Y know, fuck it. I'll just start a new game, goodbye Wood elf <3 Goodbye over 40 hours of work D':

Edited by ZomBitch

Related to quests gotten from Winterhold. Do not read if you are in middle of these quests.

I am now THE ARCH-MAGE OF WINTERHOLD! I got the Archmage's robes, which makes all spells cost 15% less, +50 magicka and magicka regenerates 100% faster. I also have the Arch-Mages ring which gives +50 magicka. Then I have this mask which makes magicka regenerate 100% faster (=magicka regenerates 200% faster?).

I also have The Staff of Magnus which absorbs 20 magicka per second. And if the target is out of Magicka it absorbs Health instead.

Zombitch I gave you an answer, read.

I'm a full vampire, they wont let me in in Morthal, and if i go to that mage, all the guards will try to kill me, including the mage himself, any other solution? :pipe:

LOL YOU'RE FUCKED

*Edit*

Or just play as vampire.

Edited by Navo