Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

i get the most weird responses from guards sometimes. i finished the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, college of winterhold and the companions. now im busy getting higher up in bard's college. i maxed out archery with all perks and im lvl 34 and i got 130000 gold (i sell everything i dont plan to use ) after im done with bard college, im gonna randomly visit ruins and find some great treasures.

post-62-0-78220900-1322068403_thumb.jpg

This is my character, called Saturnal Moonshine (naturally).

Yeah crap quality but in order to make this screen I had to:

-Record a bit of gameplay with Unregistered Hypercam 2

-Open the video with Media Player Classic

-Make a picture of a frame with Print Screen

-Paste and save it in Paint.

So enjoy the picutre.

Normally, she doesn't wear a necklace, but I'm chasing a royal family, and I need to integrate a little.

Naturally? What is that Moonshine thing, man? It's in your title too. What is that?

A fantasy-book I'm writing focuses on the main character who talks with the moon, and they have a certain connection - the moon gets more visible as the character is opening up more. She (the character) also calls her friends "The 7 moons of Saturn" as the Moon told her that she is Saturn. She calls herself "Water" too because she feels attracted to the Moon, like water does during high tides. The Moon is initially her only friend when she is awake a lot during the night, as it's the only thing that lights the sky for her.

And me, I love the Moon for pretty much the same reasons. The Moonshine in my usertitle refers to my sister that was born 2½ months ago, she always makes us happy.

I think Tennisballesser has a point too, though.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Naturally? What is that Moonshine thing, man? It's in your title too. What is that?

A fantasy-book I'm writing focuses on the main character who talks with the moon, and they have a certain connection - the moon gets more visible as the character is opening up more. She (the character) also calls her friends "The 7 moons of Saturn" as the Moon told her that she is Saturn. She calls herself "Water" too because she feels attracted to the Moon, like water does during high tides. The Moon is initially her only friend when she is awake a lot during the night, as it's the only thing that lights the sky for her.

And me, I love the Moon for pretty much the same reasons. The Moonshine in my usertitle refers to my sister that was born 2½ months ago, she always makes us happy.

Ive met soo many special people in my life, I dont even recognise if I meet people who "arent" normal, since nobody is normal ----> Back to topic.

New Skyrim patch coming in the next week, including modkit.

Modreleasetimes after modkit :

2 Mniutes till first nudepatch :rolleyes:

2 Days till first mods adding new dunguens ( YES I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG )

2 Weeks till we have mods filling the entire landscape ( http://ppsh-41.tumblr.com/post/13145143504/entire-tamriel-landmass-built-into-skyrim )

Ive met soo many special people in my life, I dont even recognise if I meet people who "arent" normal, since nobody is normal ----> Back to topic.

New Skyrim patch coming in the next week, including modkit.

Modreleasetimes after modkit :

2 Mniutes till first nudepatch :rolleyes:

2 Days till first mods adding new dunguens ( YES I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG )

2 Weeks till we have mods filling the entire landscape ( http://ppsh-41.tumblr.com/post/13145143504/entire-tamriel-landmass-built-into-skyrim )

The scrolls had told of their return.

They are already here.

Yes, even the nudity mod.

Especially the nudity mod.

If you didn't have the pillar to the right it would be better. Maybe if one of the moons was lighting up in the top right corner?

What is Skyrim?

If you are a responsible parent, then the world of MMORPG first person shooters should be something of a foreign language to you. In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to a far way lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication.

In the land of Skyrim, the player starts off as a captured terrorist, who has been caught plotting to destroy the golden empire by using dragons. Before the player gets to take control of his avatar, they are asked to create a character, which is purely the liberal’s way of teaching out kids that modifying and gender changing one’s self is fun and normal. Once the player has decided if they want to be a female wood fairy or an black ogre from Stormwind, they get to take control of their hell spawned fictitious demon.

I'm shocked. I had no idea that they had such horrible subliminal messages in this game.

Source Proof

Edited by VMR

But why did you do that yoshi ? why didnt you just use fraps or start it with steam D:

Can you make pictures with Fraps?

Anyway, I didn't use Steam because um..... well.... you see.... I.... kinda... no comment. =$

You downloaded it for free, like me. Go to steam - games - add a non-steam game - (select the game in programs) Then go to steam, games , run it from there, and you can make steam screenshots of the gameplay. Your welcome. :pipe:

So I finally got around on doing the main quest

I recruited Lydia, the housekarl from Markarth, and some mage for the Blades. Our first dragon hunting party was AWESOME.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717558213992813/F090FA46D26C62E2299F444A682831DBD9DC1CD9/

Lydia performed a finisher move on the dragon. Jaw. Dropped.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717558214040819/32D6B99BF78CBC285385BC001963BDA1766E16A9/