Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

I don't have that many hours yet, but compared to my progress in the main quest I probably do. Probably because I walk everything.

Yesterday I started walking from Whiterun to the Whitebeards @ somewhere pretty far away. I played a few hours, in which I have only been disturbed by a cave and a Bandit-castle. Apart from that, I have been walking non-stop in which nothing happened, safe a few wolves on the way.

And I still haven't arrived. I guess taking the whole path (following the signs) running takes 10 minutes, walking takes hours. But it's still more fun to walk the first time you go somewhere. Running would be... boring. It will probably only make the surroundings look more boring. Walking makes it seem... real, like you're actually hiking there with them.

Except in caves and bandit-forts, where the controls still bug me. I can't see shit when I'm walking stairs, and the combat is the worse I've ever seen, even in first-person view. I manage to hit my companion more than the enemies.

But it's still more fun to walk the first time you go somewhere. Running would be... boring. It will probably only make the surroundings look more boring. Walking makes it seem... real, like you're actually hiking there with them.

...yeah.

anyways

this is my char right here yo

post-489-0-80311100-1321986387_thumb.jpg

badass moment. master difficulty. story writes itself.

post-489-0-53298400-1321986344_thumb.jpg

So I finally arrived at the Gaybeards, and

they told me a whole load of bullshit, and just when I thought they were being really nice to me, they ended with "Oh.... and...... also we need you to get the Horn of Jurgen out of Dangerous Cave in Mount Impossible, you know, we would like to have that hanging on our door as decora... um... I mean, that's the last part of you training to become a Dragon Master! Also, how dare you have the arrogance to ask us information? Only old men with gray beards have the right to know this shit. Also, they can't talk cuz they can kill you with a whisper, and no we're not going to prove it's true."

When I was down the mountain I wanted to go on my way to... the place starting with "U" up in North-West, when I met some people on the road talking about attending a wedding in town with "S" up in Norther-Wester. Now me and Lydia are just walking with them, I kinda use them as extra bodyguards.

I also fixed a toaster. (reference to FNV cuz this post looks like a diary).

Earlier I saw a ninja coming from the bushes, killed him.

Turned out to be a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. Also figured out who sent him, so thinking about killing that person. But if I'd do I probably get an army of angry people on my neck :V

also, my character:

2011-11-22_00009_6f0c.jpg

Got an awesome armor of the gods just a few minutes ago, but textures went weird and I realized it's suddenly 4AM so I decided to quit..

So I finally arrived at the Gaybeards, and

they told me a whole load of bullshit, and just when I thought they were being really nice to me, they ended with "Oh.... and...... also we need you to get the Horn of Jurgen out of Dangerous Cave in Mount Impossible, you know, we would like to have that hanging on our door as decora... um... I mean, that's the last part of you training to become a Dragon Master! Also, how dare you have the arrogance to ask us information? Only old men with gray beards have the right to know this shit. Also, they can't talk cuz they can kill you with a whisper, and no we're not going to prove it's true."

When I was down the mountain I wanted to go on my way to... the place starting with "U" up in North-West, when I met some people on the road talking about attending a wedding in town with "S" up in Norther-Wester. Now me and Lydia are just walking with them, I kinda use them as extra bodyguards.

I also fixed a toaster. (reference to FNV cuz this post looks like a diary).

So? Maybe you'd think about actually fast travelling/running now???

Yeah you fucking moron you arent supposed to play games how you want to play them!?!?!?!

Yeah how dares he play in a way that I do not prefer.

What an asshole

How DARES he :o

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin

Naal ok zin los vahriin

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal

Ahrk fin norok paal graan

Fod nust hon zindro zaan

Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal

( cant get these words outta mah head HELP :blink: )

Combat is getting pretty boring

how so

Yeah you fucking moron you arent supposed to play games how you want to play them!?!?!?!

Yeah how dares he play in a way that I do not prefer.

What an asshole

Totally. :]

Anyways, I restarted my game. Gonna do flawless playthrough, no cheats, no switching from Master mode. Plus gonna join Stormcloaks. Fuck the pol- I mean, Empire. And Thalmor.

Edited by Silver Dot