Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Well, after some waiting, i finally got out of cherno.

After i got an char reset i ended up in middle of cherno.

Had to go run towards north, but i ended up getting sprayed by MP5, luckily i got out unscratched and no shock!

after switching 5 servers and finding bandages I ended up in appartment(see above), after another few server switches i looted the hospital and have alot of supplies for our army.

anyway it started raining heavily

5002f68fa0b8e1362dc2538c92e507fe.png?1339207662

This is from close up, try seeing me from 100m :P

after getting lost abit and finding a M9SD, i ended up in stary sobor and got into that barn to the right

6b48795ce5cc937dc8bb33232b32aeae.png?1339207625

3463d892102d01ea685ade8fe1a63dec.png?1339207594

So....Hey i just met you,

and this is crazy,

but heres my location,

so save me maybe?

Edited by Reap3r

About the heli we found.

Apparently the leaking problem is a common bug.

Alright, now keep a close eye on any patch notes so that when this is fixed, we get that chopper out of there asap.

finally managed to connect to a server, found a lot of food and water. i've never been so happy to see beans.

friend took this pic of me

watef.png

The simg (or steamimg) tags are for Steam images that start with cloud.steampowered.com. Other images use normal img tags. Fixed your post for you.

Been busy all day fixing this piece of junk that Necrossin found this morning.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204708657811/27528642B56E46237139F9ECD0931CC693EB59C7/

We were with 5 guys at the height of our mission. Me, Reap3r, Nightfreeze, Massi and Kefeus. Featuring Reap3r in his fancy new ghillie suit.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204711915250/806C2962FD2BA08B598C2CDCED6C2817C1769BFC/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204711904883/BE0262D9BE8971F7D7A257BC652A21C223028E88/

At last we managed to fix the fuel tank and put 4 wheels under the thing. Now we have 2 UAZs! We won't be using the 2nd one until we find engine parts to completely fix the engine though, otherwise it'd probably explode on even the slightest hit.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558692204713456046/6287D67D2231BECDD25402D5C4BF26CE3328F6AE/

Massi got shot in Krasnostav after the server crashed. R.I.P.

The quest for Baron's car (Vehicle 6, I think?) was succesful, but quite frivolous.

You've proven to me, yet again, that everyone but me has shitty navigational skills. You claimed to be in Staroye, yet you were south of Green Mountain, across the map. The only reason we drove over there is because of the red Volga GAZ you found. At least it's back at base now.

what you could try, is running windows in safe mode with netwerk enabled, then try it out.

There are alot of things that can be interferring with arma 2, so please list your computer specifications too.

Correct me if I am wrong, but AFAIK safe mode doesn't support games (Doesn't run DirectX etc).

Also Silver. I have this problem too sometimes, not connected to any certain time of a day tho. It seems to be server's problem sometimes, and sometimes rebooting Arma2 works for me.

Edited by MiF

hmm, try disabling firewall then?

It also could be ArmA2Free but i doubt it.

What you also could try is to reinstall battle eye or you could check your router settings, maybe you need open nat, anyway don't have experience on the subject so can't really give good advice.

Reap3r stop suggesting every single action you can think of if you yourself even say you're not giving good advice. You're just wasting his time. I suggest Silver Dot to ask and search around on the Day Z forum.

sorry :<

Anyways, baked my gpu, it will last for some more weeks,

but sadly guys, i have to give you some sad news:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594721001751560126/57419A89296A8E7C6CE971EAF2CE184F90CB111B/

Got an m249SAW.

Prepare your anusses.

Edited by Reap3r

Reap3r stop suggesting every single action you can think of if you yourself even say you're not giving good advice. You're just wasting his time. I suggest Silver Dot to ask and search around on the Day Z forum.

*img*

Got an m249SAW.

Prepare your anusses.

Doesn't that ghillie suit cause you to spawn to ocean? Or do you take it always off before disconnecting? And LMG isn't really good weapon against players (unless you get to rather close range and they haven't spotted you), I still think rifles are better if you know how to aim well :V

Edited by MiF

FR2 was pretty damn unplayable yesterday. Constant desyncing and zombie spawns bugging out.

*img*

Got an m249SAW.

Prepare your anusses.

Doesn't that ghillie suit cause you to spawn to ocean? Or do you take it always off before disconnecting? And LMG isn't really good weapon against players (unless you get to rather close range and they haven't spotted you), I still think rifle's with good aim are better :V

You do spawn in the ocean but a developer can fix it for you.

FR2 was pretty damn unplayable yesterday. Constant desyncing and zombie spawns bugging out.

*img*

Got an m249SAW.

Prepare your anusses.

Doesn't that ghillie suit cause you to spawn to ocean? Or do you take it always off before disconnecting? And LMG isn't really good weapon against players (unless you get to rather close range and they haven't spotted you), I still think rifle's with good aim are better :V

You do spawn in the ocean but a developer can fix it for you.

Although the IRC says if you run alot and be on for quite a long time it doesn't happen