Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

1 question, sorry if this one is alreddy asked but do i need arma II operation arrowhead or the arma II combined operation pack

Arma Combined ops is Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead.

You can also get Arma 2 free to play + Arrowhead but I'm not sure if that works as well as just owning Combined Ops.

You mean i need to buy the one by one?

What the fuck does that even mean? Combined Operations is ARMA 2 and its expansion, Operation Arrowhead.

You can also get ARMA 2 for free (don't need to pay for it, hint hint) and buy Operation Arrowhead.

1 question, sorry if this one is alreddy asked but do i need arma II operation arrowhead or the arma II combined operation pack

Arma Combined ops is Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead.

You can also get Arma 2 free to play + Arrowhead but I'm not sure if that works as well as just owning Combined Ops.

You mean i need to buy the one by one?

If you want to, but there is a pack with arma 2 and arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

That pack is called "ARMA II: Combined Operations" on steam, its much cheaper to buy the pack then buying them 1 by 1

About the temperature System: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7483

Also, Inventory for newbs:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=785

Edit1:Also somebody give me blood trans in stary ;( don't feel safe with 4000 blood

Edit2:With Arma 2 beta patch 93398 the side channel is completely removed. The only channels are now direct, group, or vehicle chat. The game will most likely be changing soon.

Edited by Reap3r

Tonight we ran into a bandit group of three.

We heard the shots coming from the northern part of Grishino. Apparently they shot a survivor that had just been to the airfield.

We decided it was best not to interfere with their business (we were heading towards the NW Airfield). They passed us about 50-100 meters south of our position (square 06 04 on the map).

Naturally the next step was to make our way to the infamous airfield. We looted a small building where we found an M4A3 CCO and a Remington.

After hearing some shots coming from the southern hangars we decided to bail out.

Devil's Castle is our next destination. Probably going to rendezvous with Hebulba before heading that way.

Feels much safer with a group of three.

Oh the cowardice!

Clavus and I woulda just killed them for making such an uproar in the airfield, how dare they.

Remember, hunting players is 100x more exciting and dynamic than dodging zombies in a city to get a can of food

It's a calculated risk that gives you an adrenaline rush due to the possible consequence of loosing everything in a matter of seconds in case you screw up and what is more time efficient, crawling through NW airfield/elektro/stary etc.. taking all the risks while being exposed spending several hours to find the best gear while facing many perils... or shooting someone and their friends from a distance and collecting hours of hard work in minutes. Hunting dangerous game (players) is thrilling and rewarding.

Why repair and fuel a car / helicopter when you can tail / steal it, with significantly less effort.

Btw, you guys can pick me up in stary sobor later if ya want, then we can do some tactics(In before silence killing, ambushing, tailing people and getting alot of richness.)

Edited by Reap3r

Oh the cowardice!

Clavus and I woulda just killed them for making such an uproar in the airfield, how dare they.

Remember, hunting players is 100x more exciting and dynamic than dodging zombies in a city to get a can of food

Totally agreed.

I was armed with a crossbow and a G17, decided it was best not to engage them.

My friend had an M1014 though.