Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

GOD. I logged onto this server that looked pretty official, and when the screen popped up, I had broken bones, was bleeding, had 12000 blood, and suddenly, I was randomly killed by the admin. I had so much good stuff! :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

EDIT: Okay, Reap3r, Toxic, Cadis and Turbo. Here is where you need to find the hatchback: http://steamcommunit...851247869016276

We know where it is :P

In the woods :o.

Btw, you can take the car without me.

It has food, drinks, camping tents, bear traps and medical shit.took like 1/6 of it for my self: 1 camping tent, 2 food cans, 2 sodas, 2 morphine and 2 blood bags.

I will be back approximately at 16:00 (+1 GMT), 18:00 (+3 GMT) :D

EDIT: Reap3r, save 1 m107 mag for me, please. I have 2 mags, I need only 1 more to confirm my requirements so I dont need anything else. :P

Edited by Mr. Darkness

EDIT: Okay, Reap3r, Toxic, Cadis and Turbo. Here is where you need to find the hatchback: http://steamcommunit...851247869016276

We know where it is :P

EDIT: Reap3r, save 1 m107 mag for me, please. I have 2 mags, I need only 1 more to confirm my requirements so I dont need anything else. :P

I have 6 m107 mags with me and also can we all agree to play at 16:00 GMT?

Im back :D

how's the car? It's 18:30 here now.

EDIT: Guess what guys. It's too late to come. Our car was shot by some fags there. Next time please come IN TIME.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Just looted Stary in pitch black, got me a DMR :V Does anyone have a spare AKM? I dropped mine by accident - They're pretty common anyway,

I recon we should try and find some ammo for Mog and stuff while waiting for other people to head up north, then search for a vehicle :V We could loot the airfield at night too, thatd be fun

Just looted Stary in pitch black, got me a DMR :V Does anyone have a spare AKM? I dropped mine by accident - They're pretty common anyway,

I recon we should try and find some ammo for Mog and stuff while waiting for other people to head up north, then search for a vehicle :V We could loot the airfield at night too, thatd be fun

Also once we are all playing 1.7.2.4 we gotta get helicopters, bietch! I will be the pilot B)

Also once we are all playing 1.7.2.4 we gotta get helicopters, bietch! I will be the pilot B)

270x214px-LL-de0273c7_yao-ming-meme.jpeg

You never entered or manned a helicopter before

Let the experienced guys take care of this :P

Edited by Reap3r

You call me not experienced? I had spent 2 hours today in arma 2 editor flying around chernorus like a retard while I placed around some enemy team soldiers (50 of them, every of em had like 2-3 ppl in a group) which I tried to avoid all the way. And guess what, I made it till berezino, safely landed there and shot the enemy soldiers around as well. That was my practice :D.

Was quite hard trying not to get damaged while I was on my way from NW airstrip.

You call me not experienced?

2 hours

Can you autorotate?

Edited by Navo

Today I decided to move up north! very good decision i found an enfield with 5 magazines and a makarov with 3,morphine,waterbottle,pepsi cans,some food,crowbar,hatchet,matches etc. All in all a good day!

Everytime i play it i get better and better! i hope my current character stays alive for a long time cause i have alot of shit i really wouldnt wanna lose...

Really hope i find a bigger backpack soon this one be a little full!

Gonna try to reach the north end of the map tommorow only thing is i am lost! But thats something ill worry about tomorow!

Edited by terminator