Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Yesterday was fun. We with MrTurboTrio went over Chernorus on a Skoda I found near NW airfield on the field near it.

I told it to Turbo and we decided to meet at Vyshnoye. So before I did so, I took 3 jerry cans I found in a barn in Noviy Sobor earlier and went for Turbo. It became dark. There was no one on the road and then I saw a flare, Turbo didn't tell me he was there yet. So I saw some female with a gun and all I thought was "Crap, Should I flee or kill? Flee or kill? Flee or kill? CRAP, KILL!!!" and turned on my engine, rushed on the guy with max speed with a HUGE panic that he could shoot me with whatever gun he/she had and killed. But then I saw "MrTurboTrio was killed". Looked at our chat, the last:

MrTurboTrio: want me to come there?

Mr. Darkness: get to vyshnoye den

MrTurboTrio: are you in village?

Mr. Darkness: yes

Mr. Darkness: you will see me

MrTurboTrio: mmm

MrTurboTrio: kk

Mr. Darkness: DE 734

MrTurboTrio: yes

HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS THERE! Turbo, srsly. Tell me it's you next time. I am a nervious person, you know! :V

I probably reasoned with him later on and we finally met in Chernogorsk, near a hospital. We looted all we could, only 1 useful medibox, everything else was just trash. So we went for direction of Balota, and were under fire of some people in the darkness. I probably Paniced AGAIN and went insane mode, so I drove at speed of 100KM/H and finally those fags were behind, bandaged myself and continued our trip.

We stopped at Zelenogorsk to check the shop. We looted some stuff... AND THEN SUDDENLY I GET HIT BY A ZOMBUL THAT APPEARED FROM NOWHERE, HE BROKE MY BONE AND MADE ME PASS OUT. I had a side arm by that moment in my hands, so when I actually passed out I got that weird bug when you can't change your weapon, stand up, open your backpack, move or whatever. So I ALT+F4'd the game and asked Turbo to come and heal me with morphine and blood bags we had in the car. Gladly, everything went well and we continued our journey to Stariy sobor in darkness with my car lights on. We got to a place with no houses around in the middle of the road and logged out, probably saving the car.

Our journey contunues today. Any1 wanna join 2 more free seats? :> (Just tell me it's YOU, so I don't have to be panicing like I did with Turbo xD)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Yesterday was fun. We with MrTurboTrio went over Chernorus on a Skoda I found near NW airfield on the field near it.

I told it to Turbo and we decided to meet at Vyshnoye. So before I did so, I took 3 jerry cans I found in a barn in Noviy Sobor earlier and went for Turbo. It became dark. There was no one on the road and then I saw a flare, Turbo didn't tell me he was there yet. So I saw some female with a gun and all I thought was "Crap, Should I flee or kill? Flee or kill? Flee or kill? CRAP, KILL!!!" and turned on my engine, rushed on the guy with max speed with a HUGE panic that he could shoot me with whatever gun he/she had and killed. But then I saw "MrTurboTrio was killed". Looked at our chat, the last:

HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS THERE! Turbo, srsly. Tell me it's you next time. I am a nervious person, you know! :V

I probably reasoned with him later on and we finally met in Chernogorsk, near a hospital. We looted all we could, only 1 useful medibox, everything else was just trash. So we went for direction of Balota, and were under fire of some people in the darkness. I probably Paniced AGAIN and went insane mode, so I drove at speed of 100KM/H and finally those fags were behind, bandaged myself and continued our trip.

We stopped at Zelenogorsk to check the shop. We looted some stuff... AND THEN SUDDENLY I GET HIT BY A ZOMBUL THAT APPEARED FROM NOWHERE, HE BROKE MY BONE AND MADE ME PASS OUT. I had a side arm by that moment in my hands, so when I actually passed out I got that weird bug when you can't change your weapon, stand up, open your backpack, move or whatever. So I ALT+F4'd the game and asked Turbo to come and heal me with morphine and blood bags we had in the car. Gladly, everything went well and we continued our journey to Stariy sobor in darkness with my car lights on. We got to a place with no houses around in the middle of the road and logged out, probably saving the car.

Our journey contunues today. Any1 wanna join 2 more free seats? :> (Just tell me it's YOU, so I don't have to be panicing like I did with Turbo xD)

I can't find it in myself to kill people, most of the time. I found myself a CZ 550 a while ago and have around 6 mags for it, but even then I do my best to aim for the legs. Then I wait for them to pass out and take the stuff I need then leave. The only kill I've made was a revenge kill on someone who murdered two of my friends while I waited for them outside Cherno. Got a headshot while he was at max speed on a bike :D

Gonna try and get me some food and water today. Im almost dehydrated and starving.

Both me killed yesterday -__-!

Finally found some food but i had around 3000 blood left so i couldn't see shit and got mauled by dirty zambies..

Anyways i really hope they reduce the effects of blood loss cause you are doomed when you're running low...

Your screen will lose color. When it gets really bad you'll notice.

What can I do with chem lights? I have a few of them but I don't know what they're for. :P

My first real day ended up with me wandering around for supply. I found a revolver and some rifle. I also was quite near death as I had no food for quite a while. Enough soda, but no food. Then I found some beans and that was a good moment.

I hope I can play with you guys soon, what version are you guys running?

Your screen will lose color. When it gets really bad you'll notice.

What can I do with chem lights? I have a few of them but I don't know what they're for. :P

My first real day ended up with me wandering around for supply. I found a revolver and some rifle. I also was quite near death as I had no food for quite a while. Enough soda, but no food. Then I found some beans and that was a good moment.

I hope I can play with you guys soon, what version are you guys running?

Where exactly did you end up?

Low on blood too around 7000 now..

No firearms only hatchet,binoculars some ammo gonna hit up Chernogorsk tonight hoping to find an enfield in the same spot as yesterday , it's just that yesterday i needed a firearm just to even get there lol...

Came across some guy being chased by two zombies killed both with my hatchet, thought maybe i could team up with him but he kept running away from me. Anyways he tried to hide in some bushes and i just killed him because he pissed me off for making me chase him lol..

:yeah:

Dayz+Bandit.+A+225+km2+open+world+post-soviet+state+and_743a33_3914074.jpg

Pic related..

:yeah:

Derp.

Also.... Car got stolen, no more seats :V

Edited by Mrturbotrio

Well better than tribes ascend, where if you hit a pillar with a certain angle and speed you go at 2047km/h almost 4 times of light speed :P

u guess you meant sound or something =)

well the server my camp is on is down the whole day and i have my broken legs cant get to morphine

:<

Edited by xeim

Just afk'd for 5 minutes in the middle of a military camp - ded :V

Spawned in Cherno, if people want to meet up around there, gimme a shout before I head north and I'll get some supplies with you and help you out n all that crap (meeting up north with the french guy Brzhk on friday)