Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Guys guys, I got a suggestion. Let's make a DayZ event where we ALL meet up in a certain spot in one server where we are like an army of 10 players and go around like bosses of the game.

No, seriously.

Would be pretty epic imo. :V

I did that the other night :V there were 9 of us, boiled down to 3 then 2 of us got killed at the air field. It was a 12 hour long DayZ session, was brilliant :P I never really play with you guys though cause youre always doing your own stuff

If we did we couldnt talk about it much on here - or someone might read it and come gate crash.

Everyone added each other on steam, if only we got a date and time we can discuss it further in the mr.green group chat or the ones who want the join we put them in group chat. If there are newbies joining it might be wise to be a meeting place close to coast or meet up somewhere near coast and slowly go towards stary while slowly gathering experienced people. Ofcourse we can't all go unarmed so i am bringing my m107 along to boast and provide support, also to be the guy that gets killed first and the guy who saves your life.

Everyone added each other on steam, if only we got a date and time we can discuss it further in the mr.green group chat or the ones who want the join we put them in group chat. If there are newbies joining it might be wise to be a meeting place close to coast or meet up somewhere near coast and slowly go towards stary while slowly gathering experienced people. Ofcourse we can't all go unarmed so i am bringing my m107 along to boast and provide support, also to be the guy that gets killed first and the guy who saves your life.

I would suggest making a couple of smaller squads them meeting up at another point (including picking people up from the coast) - good idea would be to cycle a military camp and just get everyone weapons

Edited by Dr.Minky

Found two camping tents while wading through Cherno and Elektro, without meeting any opposition :V

I'll be able to replace my tents up north so the stuff won't disappear later. Maybe I'll move my junk to a different server again. NL 13's mgftw.com community doesn't seem very dedicated, they might shut their shit down in the future.

Also got an AKM. Im loaded. Found like 5 dead bodies with great stuff. I have about 5 Morphine, 5 blood bags, and tons of ammo. Ready for war :D

Friday I'm playing, at the coast at the minute so if you're nearby on Friday you can roll with me (and likely turbo+darky+frizzy)

Got an AKM and G17 + an ALICE pack. My fav. set for a player who just spawned. All I need now is a morphine at Balota airstrip for my SUDDEN LOLZ BROKEN BONE. Proof: 12000 hp.

Shame I got killed on the moment when I had a DMR, G17 and a M4A3 CCO SD in my backpack with LOTS of ammo and food all in Cyote backpack. All this stuff I got from 1 guy in ghille suit while trying to cover MrTurboTrio when he would come out of the shop in Stariy sobor with a CZ 550. Then this guy suddenly appeared in front of me :V. G17 made it's job.

Perfect, ALL PLAY ON FRIDAY, WE WILL RULE THE SERVER!

At what time? I can't come 15.30 - 17:00 (GMT +3:00)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Finally started playing again.

Was just checking out a barn, when I hear someone drinking right next to me. I tell this on Teamspeak, and it turns out it was actually one my friends of who I had no idea he was even near me. :V

We then found an ATV stuffed with a M24, AS-50, Bizon and blood packs.

SO MUCH CHOISE

Finally started playing again.

Was just checking out a barn, when I hear someone drinking right next to me. I tell this on Teamspeak, and it turns out it was actually one my friends of who I had no idea he was even near me. :V

We then found an ATV stuffed with a M24, AS-50, Bizon and blood packs.

SO MUCH CHOISE

Gawddamn i hate yet to come across a lucky find like that :V

Current Changelog (WIP):

* [NEW] Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play

* [NEW] Optimized authentication process on login

* [NEW] Singleplayer mode disabled when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] DayZ Logo and Version Number appear in game when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution)

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

* [FIXED] Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)

* [NEW] Respawn button is enabled if the player has a fracture

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

* [NEW] Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)

It is time.

GATHER ALL THE NECESSITIES!

Edited by Reap3r