Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

meh if the DayZ standalone is 60 euros I doubt I will buy it though if it is around 30~ euros....time to gather EVEN MORE VEHICLES!

Rocket said the final product will probably not be more than 25 euros. Meaning that during the first alpha sale period, it'll be even less. I expect it'll cost just 10 to 15 bucks at first.

After dying from hacker tp in airfield i re spawned in electro.Managed to find myself a few bits revolver,mp5 etc then as im looting the church a guy comes charging down the road attracting all the zombies while shooting in the air and dies. To my delight he had night vision,mk48 mod0+2clips, rangefinder and a few other luxuries. After that i got sniped north of electro i am currently bleeding in a middle of a field waiting to be saved.

Found another camp got me 2 ghillie suits for me and a friend 15 DMR mags now for my DMR GPS PDW and alot of more shit.

I found it on empty servers all around stary i think this is a tactic for some players, set up small tent camps on empty servers that barely get used and take everything from there when they die and play on other servers lol also found a total of 4 crashed helicopters today but no l85aws? Did they take it out of the game?

1351270611' post='112658']

Found another camp got me 2 ghillie suits for me and a friend 15 DMR mags now for my DMR GPS PDW and alot of more shit.

I found it on empty servers all around stary i think this is a tactic for some players, set up small tent camps on empty servers that barely get used and take everything from there when they die and play on other servers lol also found a total of 4 crashed helicopters today but no l85aws? Did they take it out of the game?

I'm pretty sure it's still there.

The 1.7.3 update for the DayZ Mod is releasing today. Lots of great changes:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103211-pending-update-build-173-community-edition/

* [NEW] Tents can no longer be placed on concrete.

* [FIXED] Building checks for tent placement (No longer place tents in buildings).

* [FIXED] Tents now are one click place.

* [FIXED] Fixed function for checking if in buildings.

* [uPDATED] Vehicle repair menus now all replaced.

* [NEW] Vehicle menus now list all damaged parts no matter if you have the item or not.

* [NEW] Vehicle repair menus will now let you know the exact item you need to repair on failed repair attempts.

* [FIXED] Vehicle Damage is now fully working.

* [FIXED] Vehicle Killed is now in effect fully destroyed vehicles will now set correct in db.

* [FIXED] Tents Now add and remove from db.

* [FIXED] Food can no longer be consumed if the player does not have in inventory.

* [FIXED] water can no longer be consumed if the player does not have in inventory.

* [uPDATED] Updated UI control.

* [NEW] Toolbox is now needed for all repairs.

* [NEW] New Combat System If you fire a weapon, someone fires a weapon near you, or a bullet/object impacts near you, then you go into combat. During combat, "ABORT" is disabled. If you ALT-F4/close anyway, your character is considered "combat logged" and instantly killed and leaves a body.

* [NEW] Alt-f4 is now locked and will only open your status menu.

* [Fixed] No longer possible to drink/eat/pitch a tent/put on clothes/build sand bags/cat wire/hedgehogs/consume medical supplies/free filled water without consuming the item.

* [FIXED] No longer possible to create axes out of thin air if you already have one

* [FIXED] Switching skins no longer repairs pain shakes/broken legs/resets/dupes/screws/resets ammo

* [FIXED] Duping no longer possible through zombie corpses/backpacks/etc

* [FIXED] Tents Now add and remove from db.

* [FIXED] It should now be impossible for a new spawn to spawn unconscious.

* [FIXED] You can no longer cook infinite free meat from camp fires

* [FIXED] Survivors should no longer pickup a single item at the same time and both receive it.

* [FIXED] You can no longer generate multiple tents while packing up a deployed tent.

* [FIXED] You can no longer change clothes/eat/drink/etc. while in a vehicle

* [NEW] combat 30 sec timer.

* [FIXED] Zombie death animation is delayed (now it plays instantly)

Servers

* [FIXED] Object Gear syncs happen based on radius not just on menu.

* [FIXED] Vehicle Position is now updated with client position.

* [FIXED] Vehicles save fuel properly