Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Just played a rond of dayZ suicide style since i died yesterday , so i took an akm and ran up the firestations in elektro with musik on and i find someone on the second floor waiting for me with a crowbar and a fierce battle begins , then i just spam him with 30 rounds of my akm

Got an AKM in my hands right now. Found an M16A2 in a deerstand (prolly giving away to a friend). Also found a G17 in a barn.

Geared up. Pretty good for 4 days of DayZ.

Hehe that feel when you got your first AKM or any other "good" weapon :D. After couple days (and couple deaths) you will be "AKM? Again?!"

Got an AKM in my hands right now. Found an M16A2 in a deerstand (prolly giving away to a friend). Also found a G17 in a barn.

Geared up. Pretty good for 4 days of DayZ.

Hehe that feel when you got your first AKM or any other "good" weapon :D. After couple days (and couple deaths) you will be "AKM? Again?!"

True that, and when i have a m107 and a m249 saw i just go rambo in cherno hehe :D then i search again

Not that hard to find good gear nowadays, if you know where to look. Thing is, the rare weapons are the ones that get picked up by player and thus circle around in the 'player economy' for a long time. Shittier weapons are often ignored and despawn. You can often pick up great stuff from either dead players or tent camps along the map border.

Right since I need to keep reminding people....

Heres a set of rules:

1. Lose a vehicle, your not allowed to drive until you bring one back.

2. If your making it campfire, the fire can only be on for a short amount of time, no bs atmosphere stuff.

3. Always come in from the forest's or the west/east/north side of the mountain base.

Now im sorry if im being too paranoid now, but I want atleast to have some vehicles when I log in.

Also if you guys can suggest some too?

Reap3r that gives some pointers of your location

4939337_460s.jpg

• No f****** reaction images that are directly aimed at other users. We're really getting tired of them.

:V

Anyway, I am montaging a video of a small dayz gameplay :P

Especially how our base looks like (without showing it's exact location).

Edited by Mr. Darkness

4939337_460s.jpg

• No f****** reaction images that are directly aimed at other users. We're really getting tired of them.

That is kinda impossible to do.

4939337_460s.jpg

I even have footage of the heli crash a couple of days ago :o

4939337_460s.jpg

Why so? I recorded almost everything. All I didn't record much was how we were riding to the base. So the trip to the base will be kinda cut greatly.

Reaper, where are the Ural and Off-road? Brought the motorcycle back btw. The ural and offroad are both missing, other vehicles are still there though.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

That. You can't simply show our base as some people recognize the location.

as for the ural/pickup issue: either the brits took it or our base got exposed, since someone keeps making fire, shooting the animals without silenced gun(sometimes even with snipers), comes from the south direction to the hill etc.

I was predicting this was gonna happen.

Edited by Reap3r

Wow Reaper's really into it.

Do you really think people are stalking this forum, watching the YouTube video and then be like "o shi, I should totally rape their base"? Only psychos.. and them, you can't avoid anyway

That whole community is a psycho.

When I was actively playing DayZ I checked the forums.

One day it got hacked. The hacker got exposed and all his information and personal life were all exposed. Even an Developer helped in exposing. His steam got spammed full of people saying shit about him. They were thinking about beating him up to teach him a lesson.

Now I don't live in Canada or so and I didn't check the forums after that so I don't know what happened to him, but please tell me more about how there are no stalkers on this forum.

Now I might be maybe too much into it, but the location we have is pretty much one of the best spots of hiding a base and losing it all just because some people are like herp derp is frustating.

Edited by Reap3r

That. You can't simply show our base as some people recognize the location.

as for the ural/pickup issue: either the brits took it or our base got exposed, since someone keeps making fire, shooting the animals without silenced gun(sometimes even with snipers), comes from the south direction to the hill etc.

I was predicting this was gonna happen.

Or someone was searching for bases like we did all day yesterday and got discovered, but since it is a lack of people, a few vehicle were stolen because of that.

Also blaming someone is not an option, just an excuse.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Now I might be maybe too much into it, but the location we have is pretty much one of the best spots of hiding a base and losing it all just because some people are like herp derp is frustating.

Well, even though, my point is that you're too much into it. This isn't real life, it's a game. I know it can take hours to find vehicles and whatnot but playing video games should be fun, not taking part of a new virtual world.. that's drifting away from reality. Don't fall into that pit!

Sidechat is working again on our server.

Also we're being robbed. I managed to kill two of their dudes. Last one killed me by suddenly coming up behind me (must've been using hacks). They took off with our busses and are still in process of robbing the place, temporarily moving their junk up north-west of our base.