Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Okey I am not sure what is happening, but now when I updated to 1.7.2.5 (downloaded manually) and went to my main server (which says that it has 1.7.2.5), I got teleported to spawn area near Balota with all my gear. I also have that bandit thing on my head, and it shows that my humanity is 0, PLUS my zombie kill counter got reseted, but when I check it via playerlist, it's still like 90 or so. Buggy much?

Okey I am not sure what is happening, but now when I updated to 1.7.2.5 (downloaded manually) and went to my main server (which says that it has 1.7.2.5), I got teleported to spawn area near Balota with all my gear. I also have that bandit thing on my head, and it shows that my humanity is 0, PLUS my zombie kill counter got reseted, but when I check it via playerlist, it's still like 90 or so. Buggy much?

I cant even play im stuck on loading, ( i have tried alot of guides to fix this but nothing works )

I cant even play im stuck on loading, ( i have tried alot of guides to fix this but nothing works )

For some reason Six Launcher doens't update DayZ to 1.7.2.5. You need to download it manually from the site.

I had one weird evening. Was camping Elektro's north valley to protect the noobs (read: shoot the faggots that shoot noobs). Ducked under a tree with my trusty ghillie suit and L85 thermal vision, then waited.

Chopper flew over. Didn't really bother with it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/937000279359251521/024276839511D24C65622552501BA192A0995C58/

There was something weird going on with the cows though.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/937000279359249058/0B9A6588F5B82821911F4D2801839313714D838B/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/937000279359247393/76B9976047C3E1DCD645D4D5549BE2A89DDC3375/

After I few minutes I looked to my right and noticed another dude was laying 1.5m next to me, under the same tree as me, with a DMR pointed towards Elektro. Freaked out and shot him.

I don't know if it was a hacker troll (his head was covered like those old bandit skins, is that new?), or if it was a legitimate coincidence. Weird thing is that I never heard him coming. Even crawling is supposed to make some noise. Can't be that he had been there ALL that time I was there? :/

Just shot some asshole on balotta airstrip and took his offroader just cruising through chernarus (shit was so cash) But then some asshole in a ghillie suit showed up and fucked up me car i got out and tried to kill him with my L85 but i couldnt get a shot so bye m107,l85,g17 ;(

EDIT:

just logged back in somehow i ressurected and respawned with all of my shit , offroader is gone though :(

Edited by terminator

For some reason Six Launcher doens't update DayZ to 1.7.2.5. You need to download it manually from the site.

Well yeah, but i still got stuck on loading... which made it annoying even if i joined a 1.7.2.4 server.

After that i installed DayzCommander, Which fixed everything for me, now my game works perfectly.

Edited by Sneed

Got killed by a sniper outside of the fire house in elektro -__-

Takes 30 minutes to get back to the mountain where the siper was on , find his motorbike race that motherfucker down hill like there is no tommorow.

Gunshots gunshots everywhere (goobypls)

Get off bike, take everything from my corpse (all was there m16,enfield,map,kompass,etc.etc.)

Haul ass out off the open search, bike 5 stanag mags for my m16 oh yeah, hid the bike in some bushes hope its still there tommorow.

Logged on today just to check where my guy was since my friends seems to be starting DayZ again. Found out I was close to Stary and went to check military camp if there was something. Jackpot. There was this tent in middle of the camp with TONS of stuff (FAL, FAL with NV, NVx2, Rangefinder etc etc). Took a while to loot it all, and somehow I lost my backpack in the process (and both Coyote backpacks from the tent) but still worth it. Then I hided in one of the military tents to organize stuff etc. Soon I hear vehicle aproaching, and soon after somebody crashes against one of the tents with a buss. I was about to log out (thought it was a clan coming), but only one guy with poor guns came out and went to check the tent, so I killed him. As I was checking his inventory I saw something moving quickly in my screen above, and saw guy going 10x speed (and teleporting/lagging), looking at me. My quickest tactical disconnect so far :V