Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Holy shit today was the best day i ever had! Me and a friend were playing on an empty server looting shit, we made our way to Krastovnav east side of the map.

Some one had placed a marker at Black lake we went over to check it out and what we found was the motherload of hacker gear:

A gazillion amount of vehicles trucks,busses,cars,pick-ups tractors you name it it was there.

Crates that contained all weapons of arma II even the ones that are not officially in dayz,Clothing such as ghillie suits but also soldier clothing and other weird clothes

Pretty much every lootable item in the game apart from dumb shit like empty tin cans and stuff.

So we filled one of the trucks and hid it somewhere south of the map its filled with like 8 hacked weapons,ghillie suits,ammo,nightvision, ERRYTHAN YO!!

The server only gets used by like 3-5 people aday so im confident or truck will be there for a while.

We then decided to put our weapons to the test i spawned into the treeline behind cherno i immediatly heard people walking i turned around there was like 3 guys 50 meters away going through each others back packs they didnt see me (ghillie suit ftw) i opened fire with my m107 and killed all 3 of them within 5 seconds.

Me and my friend then got into position on the big hill between cherno and elektro facing the lighthouse and joined a very full server. Both killed around 30 people and destroyed 2 busses and an atv.

today was a good day

• 2 weeks later...

I've found a great private hive to play on 8 helicopters and 100 vehicle spawns. server restarts every 4 hours always filled with people!

Had some of the craziest fire fights ever (more than 15 ppl,2 helicopters, several groups of bandits) that type of stuff wich i wish i recorded it because it was priceless!

Not sure if im allowed to link to other sites but here you can whitelist and gain access

reinvited.nl

a pic of a helicopter camp we found!!

post-2899-0-54262900-1353179203_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

"The controls have been completely rethought, using inspiration and design lessons from games such as Minecraft to make the player more engaged with their environment"

Brace yourself.

"A full-time map designer has also started work on ChernarusPlus now, redeveloping the world, placing new assets and buildings, fixing bugs, and creating new areas. This is in addition to the work done by Ivan and Maxell and will continue for the remainder of DayZ development."

Damn I hope they make it that you can barely recognize it as chernarus :P else it might get boring fast.

One of sneeds videos that make no sense at all.

But are still awesome.

R.I.P No name Pilot, our angel. Dirty Cheater.

Fixed it.

we didnt cheat :V the lingor server had like 300+ vehicles and there was this huge plane we fixed in an airport, and we thought it would be funny to ram someone with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah it will only give you better skins in DayZ, I am not sure about the actual content in DLC though.

On another note:

How many people are gonna buy the DayZ Standalone? This time I wanna do it right and Conquer/Control a whole server gna gna gna

With that said: If 10+ people are into this I propose we make two squads:

SQUAD A:

SQ A, the squad who are located in a hilly area they have perfect outsight of everything.

This SQ will mostly have: Snipers, Hunter, Spies, Splinter Cells, Lads

They are stealth, assassination, support, long range, overwatch.

They do not meddle direct.

SQUAD B:

Their base will be close to the roads and high militairy looting areas

They consist of: Bandits, Raiders, Looters, Scavengers, Brutes, Plebs

They are the direct type, they are the front soldiers of the battlefield, risking theirselves completely and being hugely skilled in avoiding death in the front lines thanks to their skills

They will mostly initiate something and cause wars.

Now I also want to set some VERY BASIC RULES:

1. Thou shan't have fire in a SQUADs base.

2. If thou really wanted a fire, put it near the farm/water/road and withdraw silently.

3. Everyone is allowed to control a air vehicle but destroy/crash it by your own mistakes and you are not allowed to control one until you bring two.

4. SQUADs shall be in different teamspeaks unless they are doing a mission together or the other SQUAD channel is empty.

5. SQUAD Leaders will communicate with each other through steam if any of the SQUAD members will do a event, that will prevent friendly fire.

6. if any squad member has a something to settle with the other, they can do so with a duel. Ofcourse theres a time and place for it.

7. If you are planning to do something, notify the squad leader or vice leader

Those are all I guess.

This is just a proposition, so don't get butthurt. 

Edited by Reap3r
  • 1 month later...