Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Recently BattleEye got updated, that got rid of most hackers. Only the hacker who used paid scripts are safe.

Also if they are hacker why the heck would they raid busses? They can easily spawn one in.

And just because a player suddenly killed you from behind, doesn't classify it as hacker.

Now I might be maybe too much into it, but the location we have is pretty much one of the best spots of hiding a base and losing it all just because some people are like herp derp is frustating.

Well, even though, my point is that you're too much into it. This isn't real life, it's a game. I know it can take hours to find vehicles and whatnot but playing video games should be fun, not taking part of a new virtual world.. that's drifting away from reality. Don't fall into that pit!

That's the whole point of DayZ though, to create a more life-like gaming experience where things like supplies really matter. I can totally defend Reap3r taking this seriously.

Been messing around on the beach most of the evening. Spotted our white offroad truck near Kamenka, being driven away. The Elektro sniper is still there and very persistent (I really want to snipe that guy once). Made some friends, lost all of them in firefights. Eventually grabbed some gear and headed north from Cherno. Found a heli crash site with a ghillie suit near Guglova. Bit further on there were some tents, one of them had an FN FAL with NVG scope. Geared up and ready again!

Seems the busses were still were parked by the raiders yesterday. With all their loot still in them! Thank god some people don't know how to access gear in a bus. I've taken one of the busses and took all the loot I could save. Spread the loot out over my own tents. Bus is now parked at the spot were we parked our very first UAZ on FR2, for the people that still remember that.

I just spawned so i decided to take a look at what happened and this is what happened

The End has begun

Hackers with explosives actually

Maybe that or hacked tanks/vehicles. But it could also be guys with tons of smoke grenades since those can destroy buildings pretty easily (done that couple times :V)

EDIT: Oh derp didn't watch it to end. Yeap, dem hackers.

Edited by MiF

For now, I suggest to most people to stop playing.

I got blowed up by mines while I was driving a stolen UAZ.

Then Xeim got sniped and lost his motorcycle.

The Hacker than proceeded to bother me with and said on MIC:

Ya want ya stuff back bitch.

I was like, derp.

Found bicycle tried to run with it, he ran me over and killed me while I was on bicycle :(

This guy also had location hacks since he always knew where I was.

Edited by Reap3r

For now, I suggest to most people to stop playing.

I got blowed up by mines while I was driving a stolen UAZ.

Then Xeim got sniped and lost his motorcycle.

The Hacker than proceeded to bother me with and said on MIC:

Ya want ya stuff back bitch.

I was like, derp.

Found bicycle tried to run with it, he ran me over USING XEIMS BIKE and killed me while I was on bicycle :(

This guy also had location hacks since he always knew where I was.

Derp. Yeah. I should quit DayZ for a while until it's playable again.

indeed, something is seriously wrong with my DayZ ( or i am REALLY unlucky ) everytime i logg out it can be anywhere i have to restart my character from the beginning.

Its so annoying and pointless for me to play

indeed, something is seriously wrong with my DayZ ( or i am REALLY unlucky ) everytime i logg out it can be anywhere i have to restart my character from the beginning.

because you join PRIVATE HIVES!

Blacklisted servers, where everything is saved LOCALLY.

Edited by Reap3r

because you join PRIVATE HIVES!

Blacklisted servers, where everything is saved LOCALLY.

Wow, really? that sucks. I had no idea.

Edited by Sneed

YES

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/28904791570/the-end-of-the-beginning

That’s right, this is actually happening - DayZ will be developed as a standalone game, with me as project lead, by Bohemia Interactive. This is the fairy-tale outcome for a mod that many would have said impossible four months ago.

Development and updates of the mod will continue in parallel with the development of the game, so anyone who is playing the mod now will be able to continue to do so. The project will follow the Minecraft development model; fast iterations with the community alpha available for a heavily discounted price.

I realize people will have many, many questions - but we wanted to let everyone know the announcement now. Over the coming weeks, these questions will be answered. The game will have it’s own site, www.dayzgame.com and the mod will continue at it’s present link.

YES

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/28904791570/the-end-of-the-beginning

That’s right, this is actually happening - DayZ will be developed as a standalone game, with me as project lead, by Bohemia Interactive. This is the fairy-tale outcome for a mod that many would have said impossible four months ago.

Development and updates of the mod will continue in parallel with the development of the game, so anyone who is playing the mod now will be able to continue to do so. The project will follow the Minecraft development model; fast iterations with the community alpha available for a heavily discounted price.

I realize people will have many, many questions - but we wanted to let everyone know the announcement now. Over the coming weeks, these questions will be answered. The game will have it’s own site, www.dayzgame.com and the mod will continue at it’s present link.

Welp seems like I am not buying Arma3 after all :V