Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Here's my story

I haven't played this game for about a month now but my friends got the game so I though why not. They ( Eryk and Brajan) were playing over night. So I wake up and see a message from Eryk saying "got myself a heck ton of eqiupment i found a silenced pistol and killed 10 guys that were afk then i died so a guy offered me a ride in a helicopter to the area i died but then i broke a bone and now i need some morphine". I was like lol about the helicopter ride. Then he woke up and told me where he is. He was in the factory between Solnichniy and Nizhnoye. Great, I was at the other end of the map near Myshkino. But decided I have nothing better to to so I went to him. Stopped at Stary Sobor to check out the tents. Found an M4A3 CCO and an M1014 but I didn't bother because I wanted to give Eryk my M14 AIM with 3 mags. Then I finally arrived at Eryk. But now there's a problem. There was a hell ton of zombies in that little place and Eryk was on the roof of the factory building. We found each other with binoculars. I looked at the map one more time and saw 2 different farms and a barn and beside Eryk's building there was and enterable building so I could lose the zombies there. So I did that, got up on the roof gave Eryk a blood transfusion, morphine and my M14. But then I had to go. The run to Eryk took me about 3 hours :P.

When I get back on Eryk tells me that he had a lighting bug and he thought that if he joins a different server that will fix it. Guess what. A hacker made him fall out of the sky with my M14 and some other stuff.So I told them both (Brajan is still at the coast lol) to meet up at Mogilevka. When I got there they said that they didn't even move. So I went lower on the map (was getting scared because we were playing on a 3 player server and someone will probably shoot me with my M107 antenna looking weapon on my back) and I end up overlooking Prigorodky. Then it begins to rain and I was prone so I thought that I might catch a disease so I get up look left about to run and I see a dude in a bush 5 meters away from me overlooking the town too. I take out my M107 and he begins to run towards the forest behind us with his little enfield. I get my zeroing and everything ready then he starts going crazy as soon as I take the shot. Miss I shoot again. Miss Once more. Miss so I was like screw this the whole town behind me is probably chasing me by now so I abort.

I join the very next day with Eryk (he is lazy so I had to get his younger bro to throw a tennisball at his head, did the job.) and I join and realize that I spawned at the coast with my M107 and everything. I find out that I'm to the right of Elektrozavodsk and Eryk is to the left of Chernogorsk. So I go around Elektrozavodsk and tell Eryk to meet up at Cap Golova ( It's a small hill with a lighthouse on it ). Then I get there and Eryk tells me that he can see the military camp and I told him that he is an idiot and that we should meet up at the entrance of Chernogorsk from his side. Then when I'm half way around Chernogorsk he tells me he can see the steel bridge (my side) so I told him to go to Cap Golova. When he gets there he tells my that he found a bike and we were happeh. :D Then he is unconscious on the bike and when he is conscious the bike was on him. Instantly I said " In soviet Russia bike cycles you" . But then I arrived and gave him a blood transfusion. Sadly I had to go so we hid the bike in a bush. When I came back on, the bike was gone :( Eryk badly needed food so I went to find an animal and found a rabbit and shot it. Brajan was like "Who the hell is shooting!". I told him it was me and saw a dude running towards me with 2 zombies on him so I shot them and got the meat and cooked it and gave it to Eryk. I realized that there are no zombies alive so I started shooting random animals. then Eryk started shooting Brajan at a distance xD. But me and Brajan had same skin and we were hiding behind a bush and Eryk came and shot me in the leg and I thought it was another player so I killed him. Eryk's excuse was "My mouse spazzed out". I took his AKM into my backpack and gave Brajan my spare CZ550 I had in my backpack. I asked Brajan if he wanted to go sniping and he said ok so we went up on a mountain and joined a server with 25 players.

We were overlooking Prigorodky. It took 5 minutes of waiting to spot two players running into a farm. We took them out then I saw one more dude and we took him out too. Then I unscope and see my bandit skin I tell Brajan to take a look at it and he said it's cool and then he shouts " OMG THERE IS A DUDE BE HIDE US" I instantly turn around to see a dude in a ghillie suit 20 meters away from us and Brajan says to him " Don't shoot x5" and the guy just runs away xD. Now we are on our way to the NW airfield to get some better guns.

Edited by Toxik

Hello everyone, I found a pile of boxes and I could enter it. When I open it there is like 20 of each weapon including the AS50, M107 and M4. But then again there was a different version of the AS50. It was AS50 TWS or something and gold revolvers which you can't legitimately get. Should I loot it or not?

Hello everyone, I found a pile of boxes and I could enter it. When I open it there is like 20 of each weapon including the AS50, M107 and M4. But then again there was a different version of the AS50. It was AS50 TWS or something and gold revolvers which you can't legitimately get. Should I loot it or not?

If you wanna get banned, then sure.

Thanks for the advise!

Where and what server?

you don't get banned for picking up hacked weapons.

you don't get banned for picking up hacked weapons.

The problem is explaining to people how you got the hacked weapons.

Everyone will assume you hacked them :V

Bought the game today.

Spent the first 5 minutes wandering about, before I came across a tractor, which I then decided to drive about for a bit. Unfortunately after a while, a hacker killed everyone in the server by spawning us all at a rather high height.

Another server, another 10 minutes, I stop very briefly to change my video settings. Boom, I'm a corpse.

Currently wandering around trying to find things, though I haven't come across a single bit of loot. (Not even trash loot, which is a bit of a pain.)

You bought the game today....and you encountered one in 15 minutes....

Missing the days when we were in FR2. Not a single hacker was found that server.

still there is hackers everywhere tho there is alot in DayZ but join a server that has an active admin online, i tho enjoy hackers.

They are Fun and stupid they spawn shit take it and ALT+F4

You bought the game today....and you encountered one in 15 minutes....

Missing the days when we were in FR2. Not a single hacker was found that server.

still there is hackers everywhere tho there is alot in DayZ but join a server that has an active admin online, i tho enjoy hackers.

They are Fun and stupid they spawn shit take it and ALT+F4

Been victim of multikill-hack couple times inside week or so, and couple times killed bit fishy (ie. bullets through forrest, guy teleporting around). Plus I have seen many tents with like ten of best weapons (AS50, L85 and so). Not so much fun to me ._.

EDIT: I wonder what is taking so long with new dayz/battleye update

Edited by MiF