Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

• 2 weeks later...

Dem hackers.

Today I was walking to the airfield, when all the sudden I found myself in one of the hangar bays with tons of people. Managed to get away from that one. (Pic from main menu after disconnect) 0913171708.png

Waited couple hours and joined back in. Everything went cool and killed one guy with starter gear, but he had one satchel charge. Decided to try it out with one of the barrackses (trap thingy), but when I planted it and was about to go out there was zombies blocking my way. I decided to change to my M9SD, so I rolled my mouse wheel and clicked left mo- BOOM.

Well spawned again, spent hour or so to find pretty good stuff, mostly from dead guys. Then, all the sudden, I was in high in the air and splat, pancake'd against the water. :V

For some reason my debug monitor doesn't show up, any way to fix this ?

EDIT: Got it to work :V

Yeah they "removed" and added setting for DayZ UI stuff. It seems to mess up with indicators (hunger etc) if I change it to debug tho.

Use the normal option hunger and thirst do work there switch to debug once every while to check progress

Me and a few friends were dicking about on top of one of the tall chimneys in Elektro, (Or Cherno, can't remember what)

Saw 2 people looting medical tents, one with bandit skin, so opened fire on them. The bandit took an AK bullet through the back of his head, whilst I only clipped the other guy, who ran off pissing blood.

We went back down to the medical tents later on, then when trying to find our friend (who somehow lost us,) we saw another guy, who we presumed was our friend. This mistake resulting in my other friend getting riddled with bullets, thankfully I managed to chase the attacker away with a spray from my AK.

After finding one friend and patching the other up, we got into another firefight with some more people. We was all severely low on ammo, so my friend flanked one of them, ending their life with a well placed frag grenade. Unfortunately, after throwing the frag, he lasted about 10 seconds after that before being shot dead by another enemy.

The other guy in my squad also tried taking them on, whilst I hung back having nothing but a clip of Makarov. He got killed, and I emptied my remaining clip in the direction of his killer, who ran off.

I retreated in the opposite direction out of the city to regroup and resupply, unfortunately, during this I heard a 'pop' and my character ceased to exist.

The end.

Edited by Dusty

Just had something epic!

Was nearing starysobor and see a tent tucked in some bushes go and check it out it was empty. Suddenly hear a dirtbike and some asshole in a ghillie suit rolled up to the tent needless to say i opened fire but he managed to escape!

2 hours later im done looting starysobor and on my way to the northwestern airfield when i see the motorbike in some bushes i checed it for loot but pretty much only fuel!

I was just about to shoot the tires when i suddenly hear shots i run up the mountain behind me and look over the landscape i see a crashed helicopter and some dude in a ghilliesuit running away from it with 10 zombies chasing him! just as im a bout to open fire on him i see something down t my left its another guy in a ghilliesuit making a run for the motorcycle i shoot him first killing him, he had an l85aws. Look for the other guy for a few minutes cant find him but then i see some zombies running and i spot the guy he is about 300m away from me and i can see him aiming at me he also has an l85aws. i immediatly duck down and for some reason he doesnt see me i fire through the grass and kill him too.

I screwed both of them with my trust worthy akm :)

Just had something epic!

Was nearing starysobor and see a tent tucked in some bushes go and check it out it was empty. Suddenly hear a dirtbike and some asshole in a ghillie suit rolled up to the tent needless to say i opened fire but he managed to escape!

2 hours later im done looting starysobor and on my way to the northwestern airfield when i see the motorbike in some bushes i checed it for loot but pretty much only fuel!

I was just about to shoot the tires when i suddenly hear shots i run up the mountain behind me and look over the landscape i see a crashed helicopter and some dude in a ghilliesuit running away from it with 10 zombies chasing him! just as im a bout to open fire on him i see something down t my left its another guy in a ghilliesuit making a run for the motorcycle i shoot him first killing him, he had an l85aws. Look for the other guy for a few minutes cant find him but then i see some zombies running and i spot the guy he is about 300m away from me and i can see him aiming at me he also has an l85aws. i immediatly duck down and for some reason he doesnt see me i fire through the grass and kill him too.

I screwed both of them with my trust worthy akm :)

Cool story bro. :) (I want an L85AWS :V)

Got killed by some hacker in a french server he spawned us all in the air and we died.....

Joined another server spawned just outside of cherno wanted to raid it but there was to many shots being fired all over the place to even try so moved to balotta airfield.

Half way through i found a tent with a M4,m1911,gazillion amounts of ammo,food,drinks, map,compass,hatchet and lots more basically have more gear in 10 minutes than i did when i got killed by the hacker, pretty sure the guy that owns the tent is not gonna be happy when he gets back.

post-2899-0-46664700-1347913196_thumb.jp

Today was something epic on DayZ Lingor map.

Server: DayZ Lingor - www.thekoss2.org

I found LOTS of shit today.

1 GAZ, 1 UAZ (tho it's broken, need to fix it), 2 m14 AIM's, 1 M107 + 5 mags, 1 M249 SAW + 2 boxes, 1 (was 2, but one of them just disappeared) M16A4 ACOG, 2 AKM's. The GAZ is right near my tent, I claimed that territory with a random guy I met on the server, his name is OJ. We hunted for some loot together. He has proven that he's a good guy :>.

I claimed the territory where I get lots of military areas around - North, East, West and South. Everywhere can be gained with good loot. 1 of the sides are also barracks where I found the M16A4 ACOG. Also the tent is well hidden, hard to see it, even harder when it's a bright day.

If anyone wanna join me I will give you the cords to the base on that server.

IP of the server: 178.33.170.228:2312

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 2 weeks later...

Killed 4 ppl tonight on ballota airstrip, good shit.

met some hackers a while ago there when i had nothing they aimed at me and i saluted them and asked them to not shoot and if they could hook me up with some gear.

Being the nice guys they were they gave me an MK48,ghillie suit,cooked meat and an alice pack lol they can be nice some times!

Any ways still have not died and camping at balotta on full servers is alot of fun always people there to shoot n loot ^ __________ ^ very entertaining!

BTW MK48 = a beast gun good range, accurate and if you want to either pin down an enemy or just kill him it is the right weapon for the job.

Also we need to play again with like 10 ppl on TS , me and Mr.darkness play lingor island from time to time wich is fun but i miss playing with an army of bandits ;)

met some hackers a while ago there when i had nothing they aimed at me and i saluted them and asked them to not shoot and if they could hook me up with some gear.

Being the nice guys they were they gave me an MK48,ghillie suit,cooked meat and an alice pack lol they can be nice some times!

Any ways still have not died and camping at balotta on full servers is alot of fun always people there to shoot n loot ^ __________ ^ very entertaining!

BTW MK48 = a beast gun good range, accurate and if you want to either pin down an enemy or just kill him it is the right weapon for the job.

Also we need to play again with like 10 ppl on TS , me and Mr.darkness play lingor island from time to time wich is fun but i miss playing with an army of bandits ;)

Yeah we all should make an army of ppl on a server. I got a friend of mine that I met on the servers to join us.

We all should play Lingor Island.

Oh btw, this guy's name is Robin, lately we found a heli and he fixed it. Hope he didn't crash it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I had both, the M249 SAW and the MK48 and to be honest I find that the M249 SAW has alot less recoil. On a private hive yesterday I found a SAW and killed 2 guys in a forest with an ATV, too bad the server restarted 15 seconds later and the bodies and the ATV dissapeared. :( Can't wait for the stand alone to come out. I heard it's coming in December. :D