Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Clavus/NECROSSIN needs to do something to promote this server, the only people who join are regulars.

Eventually they will grow tired of IW again and it'll die.

How optimistic. You guys were the ones that wanted it back :V

Hey I'm just being realistic, if the server doesn't attract new players the server isn't gonna hold.

Also, Hundred has been promoting it himself.

To me.

Constantly.

Clavus/NECROSSIN needs to do something to promote this server, the only people who join are regulars.

How optimistic. You guys were the ones that wanted it back :V

Hey I'm just being realistic, if the server doesn't attract new players the server isn't gonna hold.

Also, Hundred has been promoting it himself.

To me.

Constantly.

Not true.

You should still try it though.

Edited by Hundred2

I fully agree with Hundred.

As for me I wouldn't want Infected wars to die the same way it did last time.

The server really needs some promotion. Only regulars really join the server.

Also, make some additions to the server? I mean... well once people unlock all achievements and stuff like that they will just loose interest in Infected Wars and will just stop playing.

I am seeking for something fresh and new in a server, every month I want changes. But when it gets all the same it becomes black and white and you just stop playing it.

So as I said before, maybe Clavus can get back to job and develop additional gamemodes inside Infected wars and add some cool achievements to it? So people are always looking forward to unlocking and discovering something new.

Speaking of gamemodes I mean like diferent survival modes, maybe. (Since VIP won't work in Infected wars)

Maybe add bosses, a boss which will be alone in entire game and will have huge amount of HP. The round won't end until he is defeated or all the humans are defeated.

Maybe Secure area mode where humans must disinfect (maybe?) an infected area by holding a point (there will be 60% chosen to be undead) where humans must secure a point by holding it for lets say 2 min.

All I would like is something creative, not just a battle of infected and special forces.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

So as I said before, maybe Clavus can get back to job and develop additional gamemodes inside Infected wars and add some cool achievements to it? So people are always looking forward to unlocking and discovering something new.

Wtf do you think necro is trying to do...

The last day he said "No I don't think so" on gamemodes.

The reason why I ask Clavus is because he had the entire idea for the game. :P

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Wtf do you think necro is trying to do...

The last day he said "No I don't think so" on gamemodes.

The reason why I ask Clavus is because he had the entire idea for the game. :P

Wasn't that what Ragnarok Conflict was supposed to be? Kinda... ?

Just a quick idea I had, dunno if its all that great.

Stalker Overdrive:

Weapons:

Bloodrazor - Base stalker knife damage and attackspeed. Leeches about 20 health per hit and disorientates target similar to Crowbar of Death. This effect can only occur once on that target every 3-4 seconds. Also, the player can use right click to regenerate health out of combat. Regenerating in this way will disable movement and cloak.

Sacrificial Baby - duh

This class would be great in a one vs. one confrontation since the disorientation only affects the one person. Because of this it would be very situational, and almost useless when the humans are in groups. This would result in a more stealthy playstyle for the stalker, one who tracks down and focuses humans who are alone, instead of using the good ol' -run in and scream everyone's eardrums out- strategy.

Don't know if this idea will go anywhere, just wanted to share.

Edited by Toaster

Just a quick idea I had, dunno if its all that great.

Stalker Overdrive:

Weapons:

Soulharvester - Standard stalker damage, Leeches about 20 or so health per hit and disorientates the single target every 3-4 seconds. Can use right click to regenerate health out of combat, however, regenerating in this way will disable movement and cloak.

Sacrificial Baby - duh

This class would be great in a one vs. one confrontation since the scream works similarly to the Crowbar of Death, and only affects the one person. Because of this it would be very situational, and almost useless when the humans are in groups. Also leech seems like an interesting idea on the stalker.

Don't think this idea will go anywhere, just wanted to share.

I Totallity agree with your idea, NECROSSIN should do this, also, here take your 2nd +1 :D

Here's a Idea that I came out today...

WARGHOUL VETERAN

Requirements: -Mark 100 players with infection ball(Achievement name suggestion: Plague)

-Blind 200 players with Blinding ball(Achievement name suggestion: Blind freak)

-Mark a human that is killed two minutes later after you have marked him (Achievement Name Suggestion: Undead guide)

UNLOCKS for Warghoul Veteran: A 357. magnum Revolver

Smokescreen trap

Infection ball

<Sacrifical baby>

I hope NECROSSIN likes this idea.

-rui_troia

Maybe, another suggestion ...

What about another zombie class? Based on the poison zombie model?

maybe a "Tank" zombie less powerfull than Behemoth but with better weapons.

Meat-Canon is only effective in close range battle or in ambushes.

I don't really know which weapons should have this class but i'm sure I can be something effective against human, in a big battle (like 10 humans VS 15 undeads) the humans will win for sure and all undeads will be killed without a behemoth to support them that's why another "Undead Tank" would be usefull.

I'm sure someone elsa already told something similar to an admin, but well ...

See you on Gmod!

Trollswords.

WARGHOUL VETERAN

Requirements:

-Mark 100 players with infection ball (Plague)

-Blind 200 players with Blinding ball (Blind freak)

-Mark a human that is killed two minutes after you have marked him (Undead guide)

Those achievements are quite too simple.

It wouldn't take that long to achieve them. Especially the third one.

So they should be a little harder...

Hellflood (Known achievement that already exists.)

Power Leech (Drain a total of X suit power units)

Zombie Ninja II (Kill a human after you blinded him, in one life [set a timer of 2-3 seconds, depending on how long the effect is])

Infected Marksman (Mark X humans [maybe in one life?] without missing a single shot.)

Plus, for some reason, Number of marked or blinded humans isn't recorded, in the F4 playerstats.

I'd suggest to add the following things in the F4 stats.

"Total Humans marked:"

"Total Humans blinded:"

"Total Suit power drained (By infection ball):"

Edited by Quert

Ares needs a big ol' nerf and the UMP needs a big ol' buff. That is all I am here to say.

Damn right.

Aresfags haven't changed, since op stuff attracts people.

Ares shrike is way too powerful. About the UMP being weak, I don't remember.

Edited by Quert

UMP belongs to the supply master right? I even believe it to be a little bit OP if it hasn't changed since old IW and AFAIK Ares has been stealth nerfed by necro

The problem wasn't the UMP, it was more the Kriss. I don't see any reason to take the UMP over the the Kriss. And the Ares is still extremely powerful.

Ares is so damn OP, How to solve it...?

Make OP weapons for zombies, Like I said before, me and Quert, Unlock a 357. Revolver for warghoul Veteran that makes 50 hp/suit damage for headshots, and also the revolver should have a different sound and should be damn accured as the ''Ambassador'' OF TF2, spy class.

ALSO, heres another opinion from me...

STALKER VETERAN

UNLOCKS:

Backstabbing Knife - 100hp/suit damage when hurt from back, deals extremely low damage when not hitten from back.

(misc) Stalkers are very hard to see, even if they are in movement.

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: Kill 3 people from stalker in one life (Forgot the achievement name)

Kill a Exprimental with has a turret working(Forgot the achievement name)

Kill a human that didn't hurt you once in a life.(True Undead Stalker)

BONES VETERAN

Unlocks: TMP smg (The gun shall be OP)

357. revolver (Not the same accurancy as Warghoul master)

Stunstick(Makes victim slower when hit)

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: Run 100 km as bones in total(Undead marathon)

Deal a total of x damage as bones in a round while running(Annoyng Running Meat)

One Undead Army(Kill 20 humans in a round)

ZOMBIE VETERAN

Unlocks: Automatic sniper rifle from CSS (Make this gun OP too.)

357. Revolver (Not the same accurancy as Warghoul master)

Meatkit (AKA medic kit to heal undead damaged)

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: True Undead's Sniper (Kill a human that is 20 units away from you)

Blood Show(Make exactly 10k damage as a Undead in a round)

Thats all, give me suggestions.

20 kills one round as a zombie is almost impossible,i doubt that anyone has anyone got that

For Blood show its hard for 1 human to get that much damage yet alone a damage, and the True undead sniper is stupid since 20 units is like 1-2 inches ingame.

And why would the 357 be differant for bones and zombie.

Ares isn't that op it chews up amom like a bitch and if you then nerf that people will just go to the next OP weapon, which i suspect will be assault master....(which more people accually use atm, and get similar scores, just support mines give ares people 5 more easy kills)

This is unfortunately true for all of the Support's weapons. Support, as a class, just sucks his base ammo supply dry within the first few minutes of the game. As for assault, I don't find it as bad as it's made out to be. If you single out an assault then he's going down, whereas an Ares support will just mow down the whole crowd. You get assault for his versatility and reliability more than you do for his damage. (he's got long range, mid range, close range, large number of shots to fire off between his shotgun and his assault rifle.)

Ares is so damn OP, How to solve it...?

Make OP weapons for zombies, Like I said before, me and Quert, Unlock a 357. Revolver for warghoul Veteran that makes 50 hp/suit damage for headshots, and also the revolver should have a different sound and should be damn accured as the ''Ambassador'' OF TF2, spy class.

ALSO, heres another opinion from me...

STALKER VETERAN

UNLOCKS:

Backstabbing Knife - 100hp/suit damage when hurt from back, deals extremely low damage when not hitten from back.

(misc) Stalkers are very hard to see, even if they are in movement.

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: Kill 3 people from stalker in one life (Forgot the achievement name)

Kill a Exprimental with has a turret working(Forgot the achievement name)

Kill a human that didn't hurt you once in a life.(True Undead Stalker)

BONES VETERAN

Unlocks: TMP smg (The gun shall be OP)

357. revolver (Not the same accurancy as Warghoul master)

Stunstick(Makes victim slower when hit)

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: Run 100 km as bones in total(Undead marathon)

Deal a total of x damage as bones in a round while running(Annoyng Running Meat)

ZOMBIE VETERAN

Unlocks: Automatic sniper rifle from CSS (Make this gun OP too.)

357. Revolver (Not the same accurancy as Warghoul master)

Meatkit (AKA medic kit to heal undead damaged)

<Sacrifical baby>

REQUIREMENTS: True Undead's Sniper (Kill a human that is 20 units away from you)

Blood Show(Make exactly 10k damage as a Undead in a round)

Thats all, give me suggestions.

No, this would simply be frustrating for human players. Zombie survival is meant to be a few powerful people pit against a massive horde of weak creatures. When even one of those creatures becomes as powerful as a human, but without the setback of permanent death, then players are going to get frustrated.

Furthermore the kill 3 humans in one life as stalker achievement is bad enough, let alone kill 20 humans in one round. I strongly oppose the 3 kill stlaker achievement, as I'm sure you're all aware.