Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

STALKER VETERAN

UNLOCKS:

Backstabbing Knife - 100hp/suit damage when hurt from back, deals extremely low damage when not hitten from back.

So basically, the ability to twoshot any human?

Also, ares isn't OP.

With it's high damage and rate of fire, allowing it to easily make swiss from zombies at a choke point, I really would say it is.

STALKER VETERAN

UNLOCKS:

Backstabbing Knife - 100hp/suit damage when hurt from back, deals extremely low damage when not hitten from back.

Also, ares isn't OP.

With it's high damage and rate of fire, allowing it to easily make swiss from zombies at a choke point, I really would say it is.

Assault and Support are the main firepower for Special Forces. They're supposed to have the heavy weapons.

I prefer Assault Master over Support. Higher accuracy, faster reload time, and a shotgun.

STALKER VETERAN

UNLOCKS:

Also, ares isn't OP.

Assault and Support are the main firepower for Special Forces. They're supposed to have the heavy weapons.

I prefer Assault Master over Support. Higher accuracy, faster reload time, and a shotgun.

However, assault master also has a much lower clip and much less damage per shot while also having a far lower rate of fire. Assault is, as I said earlier, a Jack of all trades. However it's better to be good at tearing apart anything that comes through a doorway than it is to do well at harming things coming through doorways. Then harming them a bit more when they get closer. And my point is the Ares is too much firepower.

However, assault master also has a much lower clip and much less damage per shot while also having a far lower rate of fire. Assault is, as I said earlier, a Jack of all trades. However it's better to be good at tearing apart anything that comes through a doorway than it is to do well at harming things coming through doorways. Then harming them a bit more when they get closer. And my point is the Ares is too much firepower.

Actually, here are the stats:

ARES SHRIKE:

SWEP.Primary.Sound			= Sound("weapons/m249/ares_shrike-2.wav")
SWEP.Primary.Recoil = 3.2
SWEP.Primary.Unrecoil = 9
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 17
SWEP.Primary.NumShots = 1
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 100
SWEP.Primary.Delay = 0.09
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = SWEP.Primary.ClipSize * 3
SWEP.Primary.Automatic = true
SWEP.Primary.Ammo = "ar2"
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.05
SWEP.Primary.ConeMoving = 0.14
SWEP.Primary.ConeCrouching = 0.035

M16a4:

SWEP.Primary.Sound			= Sound("weapons/m16a4/m16a4-1.wav")
SWEP.Primary.Recoil = 1.5
SWEP.Primary.Unrecoil = 11
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 19
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 30
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = SWEP.Primary.ClipSize * 5
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.045
SWEP.Primary.ConeMoving = 0.1
SWEP.Primary.ConeCrouching = 0.024

M16a4 does 2 more damage, has less than half as much recoil, and is slightly more accurate. They both have the same rate of fire.

Only bonus to Ares is the extra ammo.

... and to sum it all up: The only thing Ares is better for is Bullet Storm.

I've been thinking about a new human class for a while, but I can't find any weapons that would fit etc.

The basic idea for the new class is that it's a roaming class made to run around with less firepower, but a lot of defence. It's objective should be to kill sacrifical babies placed by the undead. Killing the babies is actually one of the most important things to do in IW, as every baby killed delays the undead a lot.

Do you guys have any suggestion for weapons / stats?

I'm thinking a suit that drains at half the speed, about 200 suitpower and 80 HP. The weapon shouldn't be very strong, and his running speed should be the same as the assaults.

Edited by VMR

I've been thinking about a new human class for a while, but I can't find any weapons that would fit etc.

The basic idea for the new class is that it's a roaming class made to run around with less firepower, but a lot of defence. It's objective should be to kill sacrifical babies placed by the undead. Killing the babies is actually one of the most important things to do in IW, as every baby killed delays the undead a lot.

I'm thinking a suit that drains at half the speed, about 200 suitpower and 80 HP. The weapon shouldn't be very strong, and his running speed should be the same as the assaults.

Satchel Charge:

- Left click to throw on the ground. Right click to detonate.

- Same radius as C-4, only does about 30-50 damage.

- 3 from Large ammo box, 1 from small.

- More than one satchel charge in range with one another will cause interference, causing them both to disarm.

Satchel Charge:

- Left click to throw on the ground. Right click to detonate.

- Same radius as C-4, only does about 30-50 damage.

- 3 from Large ammo box, 1 from small.

- More than one satchel charge in range with one another will cause interference, causing them both to disarm.

I love it! I'm not sure about the ammo though. perhaps 2 from small and 6 from ammo box though, as you regularly find more babies than boxes if you're not killing zombies.

I also think it should do 60 dmg, so that it also kills the babies of people that has the triple health upgrade

Edited by VMR

Actually, here are the stats:

ARES SHRIKE:

SWEP.Primary.Sound			= Sound("weapons/m249/ares_shrike-2.wav")
SWEP.Primary.Recoil = 3.2
SWEP.Primary.Unrecoil = 9
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 17
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 100
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = SWEP.Primary.ClipSize * 3
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.05
SWEP.Primary.ConeMoving = 0.14
SWEP.Primary.ConeCrouching = 0.035

M16a4:

SWEP.Primary.Sound			= Sound("weapons/m16a4/m16a4-1.wav")
SWEP.Primary.Recoil = 1.5
SWEP.Primary.Unrecoil = 11
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 19
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 30
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = SWEP.Primary.ClipSize * 5
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.045
SWEP.Primary.ConeMoving = 0.1
SWEP.Primary.ConeCrouching = 0.024

M16a4 does 2 more damage, has less than half as much recoil, and is slightly more accurate. They both have the same rate of fire.

Only bonus to Ares is the extra ammo.

Strange, then I'm not sure what it might be. I still feel that the Ares is extremely powerful. I have only been on the receiving end of it since the nerf, so I can't give an accurate judgement. But I still notice myself dying within moments to the Ares. I think its ability to spam is what make it so good in this case.

Strange, then I'm not sure what it might be. I still feel that the Ares is extremely powerful.

the point of a zombie is to die within moments of seeing anything, not just the ares, young grasshopper.

It's how easily the support can rip up the likes of the Behemoth, as well.

On that note, did you alter Behemoth damage when you removed the meat cannon insta-kill bug? I'm finding it much harder to kill people now, even when not directly hitting them. The other day I was chasing Rui as behemoth; I landed 2 direct meat rocket hits, 2 hits with close-up splash damage, and a crowbar hit. He survived with low HP, granted, but I don't see how.

It's supposed to rip up the Behemoth. That's the point of the game, the zombies have to use teamwork in order to win, much like humans.

On the second thing, I don't find the Behemoths damage altered. I got around three kills in two minutes during the beginning, when I was selected to be a Behemoth in a game. But yeah, the damage isn't predictable at all.

Edited by Silver Dot

!behemoth @all (restrict this for superadmins)

!stalker @all

!bones @all

!warghoul @all

!zombie @all

for all undead, or individual players.

Edited by Guest

It's supposed to rip up the Behemoth. That's the point of the game, the zombies have to use teamwork in order to win, much like humans.

On the second thing, I don't find the Behemoths damage altered. I got around three kills in two minutes during the beginning, when I was selected to be a Behemoth in a game. But yeah, the damage isn't predictable at all.

I meant the speed at which it does it is rather unsettling. I understand that zombies must use team work, yet I believe the human must as well. When a support can, and often will, jump out into a crowd of zombies and mow them down I do find that a bit odd. But I will need to wait until I have the Ares again to make an accurate assessment.

As for the Behemoth's damage, I believe that it needs to feel more powerful and important. Right know it's more satisfying to hit a player with an infection ball than it is to hit him with a Behemoth shot. I've had around 15-20 Behemoth games since the change and he just doesn't feel strong. I feel more like a support than a heavy-weight tank zombie.

!behemoth @all (restrict this for superadmins)

!stalker @all

!bones @all

!warghoul @all

!zombie @all

for all undead, or individual players.

We really don't need these.

darn, I wanted to aboose!!! tongue.gif

Is it possible to get the requirements for One Man Army lowered, because not everyone is able to survive 3 minutes alone.

The ones that earned this achievement, were playing hide'n'seek,

and with the undead avoiding the use of warghoul,

or the undead were just afk on purpose :o

Think of it this way, you're not a One Man Army, if you don't do enough kills or damage to the Undead.

You are however a Lone Pussy, if you keep hiding and running away. :)

Edited by Guest

< CRAZY suggestion about OP Stalker, Bones and Zombie >

Rui, you're crazy.

I agreed about the Warghoul having a 357 magnum (just less powerful than the normal one), but it doesnt make sense to propose every single zombie class having op weapons.

A stalker that kills in 2 hits? Gotta be kidding me <_<

I was thinking about a Stalker that isn't cloaked (can be easily seen), but with the ability to fly.

Don't know what loadout it could have though.

About the Bones, TMP is okay (Dont.. make.. Zombie weapons...OP.).

As for the secondary firearm, I think Dual elites would be more fitting, but NO stunstick...

Plus, 20 humans killed in one round is just an insane achievement.

I'd say the requirements could be:

Come 'N' Get Me: similiar to Daredevil, but requires more than one kill at full speed... in one round [or life?] (KILLS, not DAMAGE.)

My Friend AGONY: Known achievement.

Tasty 'N' Healthy Children: Sacrifice your baby X times to heal. Doesn't count if you regain less than 30-50 health. (Make X a really high number though)

+

Add "Number of sacrified babies:" in F4 stats.

Anyways, I dont think another Zombie loadout should be made. There are enough for now.

Edited by Quert

I've been proven wrong. Played a match with like 3 people today, took me more than 5 point blank shots to kill Lameshot.

Yep. See what I mean?

I sorta agree. Maybe the behemoth needs a pistol as well? A decent player can almost always survive a behe going solo.

I've been proven wrong. Played a match with like 3 people today, took me more than 5 point blank shots to kill Lameshot.

Yep. See what I mean?

I sorta agree. Maybe the behemoth needs a pistol as well? A decent player can almost always survive a behe going solo.

Instead of that; I believe now he needs either more damage, higher splash damage with a greater radius, more movement speed, or a mixture of the three.

I personally enjoy Behemoth's tank feel.

Yep. See what I mean?

Instead of that; I believe now he needs either more damage, higher splash damage with a greater radius, more movement speed, or a mixture of the three.

Nah. The only thing that makes playing behemoth irritating atm is that humans can easily regenerate enough to withstand the next shot during the reloading time for the meatcannon.

By introducing a pistol the behemoth could fill in that otherwise dead time with shooting the guy, putting more preasure on the human. I believe this is the only change that's needed.

edit: Rui is still being crazy.

Edited by VMR

Yep. See what I mean?

Nah. The only thing that makes playing behemoth irritating atm is that humans can easily regenerate enough to withstand the next shot during the reloading time for the meatcannon.

By introducing a pistol the behemoth could fill in that otherwise dead time with shooting the guy, putting more preasure on the human. I believe this is the only change that's needed.

Maybe make it so the meat launcher disables regeneration for a short time? Say 2 second on a direct hit, then falling off with splash?

Yep. See what I mean?

Maybe make it so the meat launcher disables regeneration for a short time? Say 2 second on a direct hit, then falling off with splash?

The pistol is a much easier solution though, and there's actually some skill involved...