Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

You need to get all the exploit blocks back up. I think that should be one of the top priorities.

I think some of the exploit blocks are still there, I think Navo managed to jump into a exploit block.

I only saw one on the map I played, and I could easily get out of the maps in places there should've been blocks.

We need assists on Infected wars: Downfall. End of discussion.

+1 totally agree 10/10

no seriously, yeah. do this please. at least for zombies killing humans, yo.

Like, we need the kill assist count as kills too, would make the game to Hard to Normal.

OR

Deliver the killing bow to those who inflict more damage.

PS:Make those assists/Killing Bow to Special ops AND Undead Legion.

And ALSO, NECROSSIN, when I go damage a human and almost kill them, they suicide and I dont get my wanted kill, Do like ZS, If you damage a human and he suicides, HE DIES AND SHOWS MY NAME AS KILL.

And ALSO, NECROSSIN, when I go damage a human and almost kill them, they suicide and I dont get my wanted kill, Do like ZS, If you damage a human and he suicides, HE DIES AND SHOWS MY NAME AS KILL.

ALL FOR 3GC

(Do we really need to use caps, Necro isn't blind)

Edited by mogadonskoda

+1 totally agree 10/10

Like, we need the kill assist count as kills too, would make the game to Hard to Normal.

OR

I don't agree with the killing blow going to the person who did the most damage. At all. What if a zombie hurt a guy a lot, but the guymanages to kill the zombie and gets away to regain health, but a bones follows him and manages to shoot him down. Doesn't the bones deserve that kill?

I think assists for humans would be a bit wierd, since you generally don't need help taking down an undead.

I think there should be a rewarding system for marking a human as a Warghoul, and possibly draining suit energy with the hellraiser.

Also: Try to fix the 'armorbug'. And don't say it doesn't exist, because you're not supposed to get instantly killed by the behemoth. If you are, you should fix the bug where people survive the shots.

Edited by VMR

+1 totally agree 10/10

OR

I don't agree with the killing blow going to the person who did the most damage. At all. What if a zombie hurt a guy a lot, but he kills him and gets away to regain health, but a bones follows him and manages to shoot him down. Doesn't he deserve that kill?

I think assists for humans would be a bit wierd, since you generally don't need help taking down an undead.

I think there should be a rewarding system for marking a human as a Warghoul, and possibly draining suit energy with the hellraiser.

Also: Try to fix the 'armorbug'. And don't say it doesn't exist, because you're not supposed to get instantly killed by the behemoth. If you are, you should fix the bug where people survive the shots.

They should make this:

GREENCOINS MANAGEMENT

>2GC For marking Human as warghoul

>5GC For Killing Human

>2GC For Damaging 100hp ammount in Humans

>1GC For Killing a Sacrifical Baby

>20GC For Surviving Round as Human

>1GC For each 20hp Healing

>2GC For Each Undead killed

>3GC For each Turret destroyed

>5GC For each achievement

>1GC For each ammunition Gave

SERIOUS FIXES

>Fix Killstealing

>Fix Armor Bug

>Fix Damaging humans and then they suicide and I dont get the kill because it appears (DEATH)*Player*

>Fix Spawnprotection (Yesterday I killed 5 people using bones in less than 30 seconds because of Spawnprotection Godmode

-rui_troia

GREENCOINS MANAGEMENT

>5GC For Killing Human

The only greencoin rewards i see fit are

1 greencoin for marking an unmarked human

1 greencoin for killing an undead

3 greencoins for killing a human

1 greencoin for every 75hp healed as human

>Fix Killstealing

It doesn't need "fixing". It's a feature NECROSSIN might choose to add, but it's really not necessary.

>Fix Spawnprotection (Yesterday I killed 5 people using bones in less than 30 seconds because of Spawnprotection Godmode

I don't think I've encountered this bug, does it happen often? Edited by VMR

+1 totally agree 10/10

OR

I don't agree with the killing blow going to the person who did the most damage. At all. What if a zombie hurt a guy a lot, but he kills him and gets away to regain health, but a bones follows him and manages to shoot him down. Doesn't he deserve that kill?

They should make this:

GREENCOINS MANAGEMENT

>5GC For Killing Human

SERIOUS FIXES

>Fix Killstealing

>Fix Armor Bug

>Fix Damaging humans and then they suicide and I dont get the kill because it appears (DEATH)*Player*

-rui_troia

> 2GC for marking one human? Maybe 1 GC.

> You already get 3GC for killing a human.

> Meh, not sure.

> Not sure about this one, I think the achievements are enough.

> No.

> That's a lot of GC per human, if the average human that you heal is at 20 Hp, you pretty much get 3+ GC per human healed.

> You already get 1 GC for killing undead.

> Meh.

> Achievements are for bragging rights + unlocks, why would you get GC for them.

> Pretty much guaranteed 5 GC every round.

> There is no killstealing in IW, all that ZS assist stuff made you all a bunch of pussies.

> The armor bug is pretty much the one of the only things that prevents the gangbang on the behemoth, I would like to keep it.

> This one makes sense.

> That's what you get for spawnkilling, but the spawnprotection does seem pretty random sometimes.

All these >'s man.

EDIT: I would like to see a little reward for damaging humans though.

Edited by Hundred2

Don't overfuck things, just pay attention to the real important shit, at least for now. Remember - modernization and attempting to appeal to everyone and everything will ruin you.

I suggest keeping the gc rate as it currently is, and adding only the assist system. That way it'd be more prestigious to actually own an item from the shop.

Also, I only get the so-called 'armor bug' when I'm at point-blank range with the Behemoth. In all honesty, I deserve to get 1-hit killed if I'm at that kind of range. Don't you agree?

If the armour bug is an actual bug and really exists, then it won't be fixed any time soon. It existed in the Olden Times, it will not get fixed now.

Also, don't buff anything. Especially zombs at the beginning of the round. Everything's good the way it is.

seacrest out

Edited by Silver Dot

Clavus/NECROSSIN needs to do something to promote this server, the only people who join are regulars.

Eventually they will grow tired of IW again and it'll die.

How optimistic. You guys were the ones that wanted it back :V

Hey I'm just being realistic, if the server doesn't attract new players the server isn't gonna hold.