BF: Bad Company 2

Nobana

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At first, it seemed a little rough around the edges, but when i got into it, it actually felt like getting droppe dinto a war.

Bullets pinging off rocks, houses getting pwned by big firey death rockets and people scrambling around like confused ants.

MW2 seems more arcady (lots of challenges and titles), where battlefield seems to go for the full sha-bang of vehicles, snipers and infantry.

I'm a little dissapointed at the lack of *promised* 60 player punch ups, but i think the lower player cap seems to have spawned a more concentrated, claustrophobic style of war. It works well, if a little hectic at times

Watch out Modern Warfare, i think the real grand-daddy of millitary shooters is showing its piece. And, in my opinion, looks like its gonna come out on top.

Roll on epic Single player campaigne!

Ok I've been playing the Beta for about 2 days now, and it's awesome :o

Sure, its full of bugs, but I can't wait for the full game to come out :]

Could we here (L4G) play the Beta together?

PC? If I get the key, then sure.

To get the key, just order it online, then cancel the order AFTER you got the key :D

Simple as that :D

i need more information about that.

anyway there are people that buying a server well pre-order a server and they get 10 beta keys they can give it to friends but i dont know you get 10 of it if you pre order servers i will search and place it here. STAY TUNED

EDIT:

Pre-Order a server from i3D.net

Interactive 3D is offering Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers starting at 21,90 Euro a month! When you pre-order a server from them they will give you 10 beta keys!

many people will pre-order the game and ofcourse a server (duhh..) otherwise there are 0 servers running :P

Edited by Firehawk

yeah well the point is SOME people will buy a server either. and you get 10 beta keys if you hire a server :)

so if anyone pre-ordered a server. who has a forum account he can give some keys right?

and if you have a Xbox360 or live dunno for sure you just need to download bc2 and you can start play rightaway

Still, what? Well of course bigger parties are ordering servers but of course there will be servers ready right after release.

And I dont think that any individual would order a game server, and if yes, I doupt that he would come here and give us the keys.

I see no point in what you writed.

Edited by Nobana

Could we here (L4G) play the Beta together?

Oh, and @ TC, the servers aren't that expensive. Maybe you should consider it. It has some server freedom too, with attachments and such.

On i3D.nl, a BFBC2 24 slot server cost 40 euros a month. Don't tell me that's 'not expensive'.

Still, what? Well of course bigger parties are ordering servers but of course there will be servers ready right after release.

And I dont think that any individual would order a game server, and if yes, I doupt that he would come here and give us the keys.

I see no point in what you writed.

well listen

i searched on google for keys and cracks whatever (will not work) and i found that website and taking a look on it

it says

Interactive 3D is offering Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers starting at 21,90 Euro a month! When you pre-order a server from them they will give you 10 beta keys!

so????? well pre-order a server (ofcourse you need to fill in personal info) and your e-mail.

and it says pre-order and you will get 10 beta keys.

i have already downloaded the bc2 beta but i need a beta key to join a server.

so if anyone pre-orders a server he will get sended 10 beta keys and there you go GIVE IT AWAY!

and now we talk about server.

will mr-green have a server of BC:2 ? it would be great :)

Firehawk, the 10 slot server is way too small. Especially for Mr.Green, it would be full all the time.

Why did you edit your message to say just "ok"?

well that reply i made whas another explaining because you still said ''what???''

so i'd better change it to just ok.

Anyway i had a question in it (the changed reply)

Will mr-green have a BC2 server (not 10 slots) ''yes'', ''no'' or ''maybe we dont know''.

Edited by Firehawk