Mr. Green Gaming

BF: Bad Company 2

Nobana

O and killcam is fun but you know where the enemy is going to and you can go to there either and kill him.

There is absolutely nothing fun/good about the killcam. When youre a sniper, and you just found the best sniping place ever, but when you kill someone, he siis exactly where are you and where are you going, which spoils the whole game.

In Call of Duty's, the killcam only showed where the killer came from, but the BF killcam shows where the enemy is going to! This makes moving behind enemy lines without being noticed, almost impossible.

keep pressin the key for target the enemies is just wrong :/

And this too, I hope they will remove that, making it like it was in BF2.

DICE is trying to copy Call of Duty way too much.

Edited by Nobana
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O and killcam is fun but you know where the enemy is going to and you can go to there either and kill him.

There is absolutely nothing fun/good about the killcam. When youre a sniper, and you just found the best sniping place ever, but when you kill someone, he siis exactly where are you and where are you going, which spoils the whole game.

In Call of Duty's, the killcam only showed where the killer came from, but the BF killcam shows where the enemy is going to! This makes moving behind enemy lines without being noticed, almost impossible.

keep pressin the key for target the enemies is just wrong :/

And this too, I hope they will remove that, making it like it was in BF2.

DICE is trying to copy Call of Duty way too much.

About the killcam. I mean it's fun because you can see why you are getting killed and how, maybe because you just didnt shoot :\. But i agree it sucks cus of the sniper thing.

I mean it's fun because you can see why you are getting killed and how, maybe because you just didnt shoot

I dont agree that that makes its funny. It just isnt funny to see when you/enemy has seen a lot of trouble to get to that perfect place, then that friggin killcam spoils it all.

I mean it's fun because you can see why you are getting killed and how, maybe because you just didnt shoot

I dont agree that that makes its funny. It just isnt funny to see when you/enemy has seen a lot of trouble to get to that perfect place, then that friggin killcam spoils it all.

sure <_<

Edited by Firehawk

Theres always gonna be hackers. And no matter what you do, snipers are Bastards.

Not ruined by this fact though, the game remains a masterpiece even from the small segment we have seen.

well :P if i have the game my plan whas to be a sniper lolz.

it's fun but i am not a camper. i kill someone and hop.. go to a other location.