Mr. Green Gaming

BF: Bad Company 2

Nobana

We have just distributed a new server version named R7 to the server hosts.

Early signs from the hosts are good with 20% less load on the server CPU, improved hit detection, Veteran rank handling is fixed so you should get your M1 Garand back now plus some other fixes to better help the server hosting companies and better management of Punkbuster ID's.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10000+ points in one match

Love the engie, just got the Uzi

Got any signifians/awards? I have two of those 10,000 point badges(10 silver starts & 3 gold stars -badges).

Got the M416 for assault, XM8 LMG for medic and the M136 bazooka for engineer. The M136 KICKS ASS WITH ITS ÜBER GUIDING SYSTEM!

10000+ points in one match

Love the engie, just got the Uzi

Got any signifians/awards? I have two of those 10,000 point badges(10 silver starts & 3 gold stars -badges).

Got the M416 for assault, XM8 LMG for medic and the M136 bazooka for engineer. The M136 KICKS ASS WITH ITS ÜBER GUIDING SYSTEM!

A few, but I only got this game 4 days ago. I'm only engie so far, the Assault class is bs, all they do is grenade launch people, like in MW2.

post-48-12690280297_thumb.jpg

Nobana how do you get so high K/D? :[

I always get a good KD for like 4 rounds, (2 or higher) then I get 5 rounds with spawncamping, where I go like 3-17 <:C

Well I dont know if my KD is so good, many of my friends have it nearly or over 2.00. I just keep attacking, no matter am I a attacker or not.

Its so fun to play wookie Recon with Shotgun and explosive spec and C4.

I saved squirrel by nuking 1 squad with 1 C4 ( I died tho) Got 400 points :V

I'm out of grenades, tubes, and ammo, switch to my pistol, even though I know it's impossible for me to take out four guys with one magazine...

LOLMASSIVEEXPLOSION

Hundred2 <C4> Player1

Hundred2 <C4> Player2

Hundred2 <C4> Player3

Hundred2 <C4> Player4

Hundred2 comitted suicide.

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

Just got rank 22. 17,000 score on one round(includes awards).

DICE failed badly, Im rank 22 and I got every gadget, speziliation and all those "All Kits weapons".

I assume I get every weapon for each class before rank 27(only missing like 5 weapons). Then there's 23 ranks more.

What the fuck will I get/unlock on those last 23 ranks? NOTHING!