Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

If you do any damage to a prop it goes red as if it is about to break but after a while it goes back to normal colour and is fine. Not a but problem but quite decieving.

That happend when the prop was nailed, right?

Because now when you are nailing a red prop its possble to repair it a bit.

No the props were nailed but i attacked a nailed prop like 20 seconds into the game and it suddenly appears red but that wears off after little bit and they go back to normal colour. It's not the nailing red prop thing it's literaly attack a nailed prop and it appears red as if it's going to break but its only taken a tiny amount of damage.

If you do any damage to a prop it goes red as if it is about to break but after a while it goes back to normal colour and is fine. Not a but problem but quite decieving.

That happend when the prop was nailed, right?

Because now when you are nailing a red prop its possble to repair it a bit.

No the props were nailed but i attacked a nailed prop like 20 seconds into the game and it suddenly appears red but that wears off after little bit and they go back to normal colour. It's not the nailing red prop thing it's literaly attack a nailed prop and it appears red as if it's going to break but its only taken a tiny amount of damage.

Hmm.. I'll take a look at this bug

Nice picture Holy

Makes your point

... creepier

That's what I wanted to do. ;)

A gravity gun for engy which shoots and creates an small gravity well in a small area making it hard to get past mabeh?

make it have stupid low ammo or vent campp would be imba

Edited by Griffon

Payback time!

Going to upload new update on SVN soon:

• Actually fixed damage scaling (again)
  • If player is alone (no teammates nearby) he will deal less damage (-50% for melee damage, - 10% for bullet damage)
  • Fixed lasthuman damage bonus (+ 50% only for bullet damage)
  • Increased coefficient of spawning with smg from 4 to 5 for Support
  • 'Fixed' Last Man Stand upgrade:
    • It will not replace the powerful weapons if you have 'em
    • Each class still can get unique weapon: Medic - Crossbow, Commando - Autoshotgun, Berserker - Katana, Engineer - Pulse Rifle (maybe hl2 shotty instead), Support - M3 Shotgun

[*]Slightly decreased damage and attack speed for katana

[*]Now you need to get 75 kills to get Katana as berserker (haters gotta hate, but balance is more important :V)

[*]Berserker will gain much less health if he is crouching (instead of anti vent camp)

[*]Enabled sv_alltalk for lasthuman

[*]Berserker will no longer spawn with Deagle

[*]Slightly ncreased amount of ammo for ammo regeneration

[*]Added Pulse Smg for Engineer (not really finished atm)

[*]Increased damage and radius for Combat Grenades

[*]Increased damage for Crossbow a bit

[*]Fixed 'RED PROP OF DOOM' bug

[*]Increased bonus health for nails

Why too much berserker's 'nerf'? Because they are ruining gameplay sometimes (insane scores too) and they were not a teambased class. The main rule is: Want to survive - dont be a selfish and work with your team

Edited by NECROSSIN

* If player is alone (no teammates nearby) he will deal less damage (-50% for melee damage, - 10% for bullet damage)

* Slightly decreased damage and attack speed for katana

* Now you need to get 75 kills to get Katana as berserker (haters gotta hate, but balance is more important :V)

* Berserker will gain much less health if he is crouching (instead of anti vent camp)

* Berserker will no longer spawn with Deagle

Well...I asked you to remove deagle but not nerf zerk.With only plank it will take forever to kill atleast a fastie / get to axe

Edited by g209

Shadows, if you're only there to play as a beserker and just sit there for 10 minutes like yesterday then whats the point? It may be fun to you, but to the zombies watching you sit still and hold mouse1 for 10 minutes is fucking boring and makes players leave, I personally think this is a good balancing update.

umm why remove the zerk deagle at start?

I play zerk alot as you may know but why remove deagle it seems pointless. There are maps were everyone goes to cade were i wont be able to use melee so i will need a gun to get any points or you could make zerk unlock a t1 pistol at 5 points and then give them a weak smg or something at 25.

umm why remove the zerk deagle at start?

I play zerk alot as you may know but why remove deagle it seems pointless. There are maps were everyone goes to cade were i wont be able to use melee so i will need a gun to get any points or you could make zerk unlock a t1 pistol at 5 points and then give them a weak smg or something at 25.

Berserker can get pistol at 5 kills at this update :o

Here is what i think is wrong:

Firstly zerks maybe slightly over powered but not to bad they are only strong because new people join and think hmmm they are far away i know i will go fast zombie and feed them HP.

Secondly the katan should be harder to get but not nerfed because low level zerks it isnt over powered

And finally STOP COMPLAINING the high levels of other classes are quite over powered but less people level them up. A good one to level up is medic btw.

Also it is easy to kill high lvl zerk use poison headcrap if in exposed place and normal zombie in large nubbers to kill in confined(move back and fourth when using normal zombie tactic so sometimes he dont hit you but you hit him.

Edited by mogadonskoda