Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

If Necro didn't figure what to put as a level 5/6 perk for marksman perhaps make it stealthing ability?

Like when crouching/Standing still he gets 25% transparency and his aura doesn't show untill you're really close to him. (Since snipers are supposed to be stealthy right?)

Good stuff

If Necro didn't figure what to put as a level 5/6 perk for marksman perhaps make it stealthing ability?

Like when crouching/Standing still he gets 25% transparency and his aura doesn't show untill you're really close to him. (Since snipers are supposed to be stealthy right?)

Or maybe like ethereal zombie when crouching/standing still?

Or maybe like ethereal zombie when crouching/standing still?

ehereals could be totally visible for him and when crouching his aura is 10 times slower

The normal zombie really has to be slower.. It's just ridiculous how fast they are.

Their animations even look weird how fast they move. And for the range that they can hit their speed is just too much.

One zombie poses a huge threat to any human cause of their speed.

(And zombies should be weak and should use their numbers to kill humans)

And when one zombie is a massive threat it's just plane ol' bullshit.

ALL ZOMBIE RANGE SHOULD BE LOWER - An etherial can easely hit a human with full health in the back while the human is running.

Wich combined with it's teleport makes it impossible to survive.

zombies do use their numbers to obliterate humans

normal zombies are really damned slow and have an extremely unstable and short range

they do like 10-25 damage a hit, resulting in around 8 hits to kill a human

about the ethereal; i have no clue what you're on there so yeah

maybe you should stop thinking you're rambo and go all solo on the zombies asses when you're last human or at the beginning of a round, i've seen you in-game and if you're who i think you are your tactics are extremely risky and you shouldn't be surprised you die

also can you just stop complaining honest to god it's annoying

Edited by Silver Dot

zombies do use their numbers to obliterate humans

normal zombies are really damned slow and have an extremely short range

they do like 10-25 damage a hit, resulting in around 8 hits to kill a human

about the ethereal; i have no clue what you're on there so yeah

can you just stop complaining honest to god it's annoying

There we have ti again, peoplw who dont play on the server believe whats going on ......

A jumping poisonzombie can hit you from 3 meters away .........

Edited by Tennisballesser

I've been enough on the ZS server to understand its basic mechanics and gameplay. Please stop bringing up that pathetic excuse as it doesn't stop me from complaining about your (whiny) complaints.

ZS changed alot in the last time :rolleyes:

it changed since last week?

Well, I havent seen you on the server, and I am one of the most active players ;)

I've been enough on the ZS server to understand its basic mechanics and gameplay. Please stop bringing up that pathetic excuse as it doesn't stop me from complaining about your (whiny) complaints.

ZS changed alot in the last time :rolleyes:

it changed since last week?

Well, I havent seen you on the server, and I am one of the most active players ;)

Silver Dot is a old ZS player, so he knows what he's talking about.

And maybe he was on when you weren't, it's not like you are on 24/7 right?

Edited by Hundred2

Silver Dot last played on May 30th.

Also, he hasn't played long enough to warrant the title of being a "zs veteran".

i am an oldfag and you cannot prove otherwise!

Meh, the stats for some reason dont like me, it only shows me as playing ZS for 2 hours. Which is bullcrap.

Yeah, I saw that, that was weird, but honestly I can't confirm you playing on the ZS server that much when I played IW more then ZS back then

so fuck if i kno

Edited by Silver Dot

The Fagsties really need to be fixed.

ill post a video.

Notice the "Headshots" i made.

Oh, u can also Subsubskripe me, i think ill add some more videos about L4G servers.

Edited the video abit, Removed the last useless blank 40 secs from the video.

Edited by TechnoNegro

Necro, could you please find a solution for that self-damege grenade problem?

People (including me :( ) are always dying because of it.

Ofcourse we aren't running in to them, but sometimes it just happends.

Even if you are behind a wall or you are atleast thinking you are far enough away.

It just happends -.- Please, if you can change the damage radius for the nades, then do it.

thats right guys, keep bombarding him with things to fix/do/change.. thats the way he will get them done... :/

Especially when he is playing Killing floor with me and you :gmod:

We don't want to bombarding him.

He can take his time and do some of our requests someday.