Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Silver dot has played more than you shock so if somebody has the right to give suggestion its him and not you. A day has 24 hours in which you cant be online the whole time.

On-topic: damage not registering crap should be fixed above all else, because thats what causes the humans to die really fast. Fast zombies are the worst, you can headshor them multiple times without any damage. Melee is even worse, you gotta stand really close to register the hit and do dmg. I think if you fix this, fasties wont be so OP anymore.

Necro, could you please find a solution for that self-damege grenade problem?

People (including me :( ) are always dying because of it.

Ofcourse we aren't running in to them, but sometimes it just happends.

Even if you are behind a wall or you are atleast thinking you are far enough away.

It just happends -.- Please, if you can change the damage radius for the nades, then do it.

that's probably a map problem with the walls being too thin and the radius going through them.

if necro lowers the radius you'll probably whine more

The grenade does have an issue where it does not recognise walls.

Fasties should have their hp lowered since they are hard to hit.

Poison headcrabs should do max 16 poison damage when bitten as 80 is too much.

Natural immunity needs to be worked for the new poison as its broken atm in my opinion.

Poison/Headcrabs should have their hp lowered as it takes 4 magnum shots with mysterious stranger to bring one down.

damage not registering crap should be fixed above all else, because thats what causes the humans to die really fast. Fast zombies are the worst, you can headshor them multiple times without any damage. Melee is even worse, you gotta stand really close to register the hit and do dmg. I think if you fix this, fasties wont be so OP anymore.

Even when you are really close with a melee weapon it doesn't register. Only solid hits I can get are hits on AFK players.

Even the slightest move of a zombie player makes him impossible to hit.

(Once again not a source engine problem since other melee weapons in other gamemodes seem fine)

The Poison headcrab hump should

IMMEDIATELY Be changed.

It's hump nearly kills a human at full health WITH horse health and quick cure.

And due to the amount of times they can bite in a short time span, one can EASILY kill a big amount of humans.

It should do MAX 40 damage with poison per bite.

It's hard enough to survive the bite itself, add a bunch of zombies trying to kill you and you are dead for sure.

I tested the bite it did massive damage to me. (~80)

On Jail I killed seven people with the bite (In a time span less than a minute)

Seriously, it's nearly as bad as the green spits.

etherial teleport shouldn't spin humans around, not only is it useless overpowered and annoying it also makes no logical sense.

And stop nerfing humans. It's time to fix the balance issues with zombies.

It's like zombie survival without the survival.

IMMEDIATELY Be changed.

And due to the amount of times they can bite in a short time span, one can EASILY kill a big amount of humans.

It's hard enough to survive the bite itself, add a bunch of zombies trying to kill you and you are dead for sure.

etherial teleport shouldn't spin humans around, not only is it useless overpowered and annoying it also makes no logical sense.

YES YES YES

However, this is not gonna happen since Necrossin doesnt give a f*** about this tread or the active playerbase ( no Silver Dot, yo are NOT active )

Dear whining ZS players,

I kindly request that you all take into consideration that Zombie Survival is a gamemode which is currently opensource, and people can contribute at will. Necrossin is sacrificing his time to code for it, to keep it going, which means that he won't be working on it like a slave, and it may well mean that he doesn't pump out updates as fast as you all seem to want them (which on first glance seems to pretty much be every day you ungrateful, selfish bastards).

So please I stress to you all, to have a seat with your nice cup of STFU, drink it, think about life for a bit, and then think about why you're all being shitfucks, and why I'm having to post this message about your whining behaviour.

Love and Kisses,

Darkstar

Le edit: Any lag issues is caused by Source's instability with large players, multiplied by the 4GB of RAM the server has to play with for 5 game servers and the server itself.

IMMEDIATELY Be changed.

YES YES YES

However, this is not gonna happen since Necrossin doesnt give a f*** about this tread or the active playerbase ( no Silver Dot, yo are NOT active )

I do find this true.

when crabs still had green spits they were spammed for a month, everyone complained in chat mostly but on the forums too, NOTHING happened

Then one day pufulet gets pissed off by headcrabs and it takes him less than a few hours to get necro to remove their green spits. And necro rarely plays.

How is the game supposed to be bug free when the only coder doesn't even play on it?

It's starting to piss everyone off, nothing being done for the gamemode that pufulet doesn't aprove (Not that I am blaming pufulet, But seriously. By what I have seen he only listens to you). And there are major bugs and balancing issues that have yet to be fixed.

I don't want you to constantly play. But atleast think of joining once in a while to check out players complaints about bugs and see if you can fix them.

And I hate that people say "You're the only one complaining, deal with it"

Nearly everyone is annoyed by the bugs/issues but rarely who has an account and is active on the forums. And when we bring our suggestions here they just get shot down.

I hope this gets dealt with soon.

And the server starts lagging at 30+ players. Which is more or less 2/3 of its full capacity.

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

I do find this true.

when crabs still had green spits they were spammed for a month, everyone complained in chat mostly but on the forums too, NOTHING happened

Then one day pufulet gets pissed off by headcrabs and it takes him less than a few hours to get necro to remove their green spits. And necro rarely plays.

How is the game supposed to be bug free when the only coder doesn't even play on it?

It's starting to piss everyone off, nothing being done for the gamemode that pufulet doesn't aprove (Not that I am blaming pufulet, But seriously. By what I have seen he only listens to you). And there are major bugs and balancing issues that have yet to be fixed.

I don't want you to constantly play. But atleast think of joining once in a while to check out players complaints about bugs and see if you can fix them.

And I hate that people say "You're the only one complaining, deal with it"

Nearly everyone is annoyed by the bugs/issues but rarely who has an account and is active on the forums. And when we bring our suggestions here they just get shot down.

I hope this gets dealt with soon.

And the server starts lagging at 30+ players. Which is more or less 2/3 of its full capacity.

sir... you have good point. i too complained about the green spit. even got few ideas to make it work. they were ignored so badly.

also i have seen it lagging too. thats why i play when there is less than 15-20 people on the server.

edit: removed other replies.

Edited by Weo

I do find this true.

Dear whining ZS players,

I kindly request that you all take into consideration that Zombie Survival is a gamemode which is currently opensource, and people can contribute at will. Necrossin is sacrificing his time to code for it, to keep it going, which means that he won't be working on it like a slave, and it may well mean that he doesn't pump out updates as fast as you all seem to want them (which on first glance seems to pretty much be every day you ungrateful, selfish bastards).

Learn to read please, and quit bitching.