Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Dear whining ZS players,

I kindly request that you all take into consideration that Zombie Survival is a gamemode which is currently opensource, and people can contribute at will. Necrossin is sacrificing his time to code for it, to keep it going, which means that he won't be working on it like a slave, and it may well mean that he doesn't pump out updates as fast as you all seem to want them (which on first glance seems to pretty much be every day you ungrateful, selfish bastards).

So please I stress to you all, to have a seat with your nice cup of STFU, drink it, think about life for a bit, and then think about why you're all being shitfucks, and why I'm having to post this message about your whining behaviour.

Love and Kisses,

Darkstar

Le edit: Any lag issues is caused by Source's instability with large players, multiplied by the 4GB of RAM the server has to play with for 5 game servers and the server itself.

I Love you for saying that. I truly do.

etherial teleport shouldn't spin humans around, not only is it useless overpowered and annoying it also makes no logical sense.

It spins you round so people don't teleport behind you and straight away back rape you. However, if people spam it it is very annoying you could limit it to one teleport per life by making the health reduction from it over 50% of the zombies health

The levels make game hard to balance because if you make humans too strong then people with the high lvls easily win every round but it would be bettter for new players. The main reason why humans struggle to survive is the ladder glitch where zombies go through cades and prop jumping poison zombies.

Maybe our attitude is out of hand. But it doesn't mean our suggestions are bad and have to be ignored.

And I'm honestly just pissed off.

First I just said ideas that just came to my mind and someone told me that none listens to ideas they see ingame that are disorganised and random, put it on the forums.

Then I put my ideas on the forum, what happens? People simply ignore it.

I get told that none will read the ideas on the forum unless I directly say what needs to be done.

It gets ignored too.

What's the point of a topic to put suggestions in when 99.99% of them just get pushed aside.

And to bring up the poison headcrab spam thing, People suggested it being removed in tons of different ways. On forums ingame etc. It got ignored. COMPLETELY.

He didn't do Sh*t untill someone who he is on good terms with said it's a problem .

Seriously. Bad people =/= Bad ideas.

No idea should be pushed aside no matter who says it. And frankly that seems to happen alot.

New ideas are not being looked at because the current stuff is being worked on. If you bring in new stuff then that will top up the current that needs to be done.

I suggest people stop giving ideas and complaining, and wait for Marksman, Snipers, Bug fixing, exploit fixing, and other important stuff to be dealt with.

Dear whining ZS players,

I kindly request that you all take into consideration that Zombie Survival is a gamemode which is currently opensource, and people can contribute at will. Necrossin is sacrificing his time to code for it, to keep it going, which means that he won't be working on it like a slave, and it may well mean that he doesn't pump out updates as fast as you all seem to want them (which on first glance seems to pretty much be every day you ungrateful, selfish bastards).

So please I stress to you all, to have a seat with your nice cup of STFU, drink it, think about life for a bit, and then think about why you're all being shitfucks, and why I'm having to post this message about your whining behaviour.

Love and Kisses,

Darkstar

I don't think that the majority of the player base know that it is open source or look at the change logs to see the update history. People complain about every major ZS update and some still want old ZS back. Also does server kick people for high ping because during the event some players had 400+ ping which made the lag even worse :( .

i think almost everything is fine right now, ofc maybe new fun stuff would be fine, like kills from rtd as human. If zombies can win 25 or 33 present for redeeming, how many brains you should get as human from rtd? If u need 1million kills to become jesus as human, u should get 250000 kills from rtd, thats the same % as redeeming as zombie. The only new thing should be removed is the auto look at ethernals, its bad for humans and zombies. When a cadeful of ppl are just staying still, and 1 dude gets raped in the ass, and there is no other zombies close by, and the other humans are like"pop quiz! How long does it take to beat a moron to death?" and i think i got the low healthed guy. and ill tele behind him, and every1 auto aims at me... I got like 0,2 secs to kill the dude before the whole cade starts to shoot me. And well, it takes fuking half a minute to cast te strike as ethernal, so i got mass headshotted (bukkaked) without killing the guy. And then the humans are like"Bam! Sorry! Times up, you are dead!"

( no Silver Dot, yo are NOT active )

why do you even give a shit about my activity? i'm not active because i'm sick with seven fucking diseases

I Love you for saying that. I truly do.

i said it like three times in different ways :<

ye man!!

do you know what my suggestion is

lock this thread until further notice

Edited by Silver Dot

Pufulet and i are just in a good relation with necro, we dont complain and we try to help him as much as we can. Thats why necro listens to me and pufu more than you guys, its your attitude.

He NEVER listedned to me , no matter what. I am not whining, I am just reporting obvious issues :rolleyes:

If its obvious, why report it?

Pufulet and i are just in a good relation with necro, we dont complain and we try to help him as much as we can. Thats why necro listens to me and pufu more than you guys, its your attitude.

He NEVER listedned to me , no matter what. I am not whining, I am just reporting obvious issues :rolleyes:

Cause it seems like nothing's being done about it.

Cause it seems like nothing's being done about it.

Judging by the amount of QQ here, I guess that your saying can be used for all the bugs...

I'm disappointed that engineer get the best things, and Support gets only a pistol and/or smg.

While the engineer can have barricade kits/turret and/or (infinite ammo) pulse smg.

The best terrorist class ever, now in Zombie Survival.

i thought support gets nailing hammer. and doesn't support sometimes spawn with SMG? more oftenly than the same level engineer does.

also its only sometimes kits (idk about turret)

Also Pufulet recorded some Marksman's stuff:

Awesome HUD, please add that too.

I like Snipers who focus their attention on sniping, because then I will back rape them. :lol:

Nice to see a TF2 scenario coming to zs.

Everyone will probably go sniper, new class and ITS A SNIPER OMG!