Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

The "Gravity" map is a rape fest, please remove that from the map list. <_<

Agreed mogadon, we all like voting for Godzilla when the chance arises. xD

Last time i played gravity crates didn't spawn if they spawned then map would be better. Apparently we like godzilla so much it accounts for 3% of playtime this week. Look at bottom right piechart. Maybee there should be the option of voting for a random map at the end of the round so more maps get played.

Also that has happened with me shock (x2 lasthuman) but it was years ago now

Edited by mogadonskoda

The "Gravity" map is a rape fest, please remove that from the map list. <_<

Agreed mogadon, we all like voting for Godzilla when the chance arises. xD

Last time i played gravity crates didn't spawn if they spawned then map would be better. Apparently we like godzilla so much it accounts for 3% of playtime this week. Look at bottom right piechart. Maybee there should be the option of voting for a random map at the end of the round so more maps get played.

Also that has happened with me shock (x2 lasthuman) but it was years ago now

Meh, I dont like the Godzilla map, nothing zombie-ish about it.

I have a suggestion for the crabs secondary 'spit' function to be removed

Or the range to be mutch lower.

Since the crab spits sometimes register as a prop hitting me and I lose 45-55 health next to the health it takes off with the spit.

But that rarely happens, so the only issue is range. It makes crabs impossible to hit as they can stand across the whole map and fire spits at you (And you barely do any damage to them at long range).

I was playing on another server and crab spits have the range of 1-2 crab jumps.

Crabs aren't ment to snipe. They're ment to come up close and bite humans.

Another suggestion of mine -

- Remove the green gas on small maps like pub.

Humans choke to death as soon as they even touch the gas outside with under 40 health.

It lasts too damn long and it's impossible to avoid it (since it's a tiny map).

Edit - C4's shouldent do damage to cades or should have a X ammount of unit to plant a mine near a cade.

It's annoying when you have a nice cade set up and a failgeneer (Like Lasse DK) comes along and burns it.

EditEdit - If you are awarded a weapon while standing on a zombie gib you dont receive the weapon, Hope it can be fixed

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Another suggestion of mine -

- Remove the green gas on small maps like pub.

Humans choke to death as soon as they even touch the gas outside with under 40 health.

It lasts too damn long and it's impossible to avoid it (since it's a tiny map).

Edit - C4's shouldent do damage to cades or should have a X ammount of unit to plant a mine near a cade.

It's annoying when you have a nice cade set up and a failgeneer (Like Lasse DK) comes along and burns it.

EditEdit - If you are awarded a weapon while standing on a zombie gib you dont receive the weapon, Hope it can be fixed

Engineer is quite a minge class, they have their cade burning mines and their exploit kits. Good thing they're losing exploit kits but it is annoying when engineers always burn down a perfectly good barricade with their mines.

Once Necrossin has finished this update, here are a few ideas possibly for the next one, it's mainly medic orientated and focuses on lvl 5 bonuses.

Medics increased healing only helps when they're lvl 4 where they heal 2 if the target has a even number of health or 1 when it's a odd number (which was quite annoying when another medic is healing aswell beacause sometimes I'd only be healing 1 beacause the other medic kept making the targets health odd again) and lvl 5 where you heal 2 when their health is odd or even. Medics healing bonus should be replaced with increased health kit charge speed and at lvl 5, Medics special abilty ahould be to heal 2 (60% extra healing).

Commando's should get their 10% extra damage with all wepons back for a lvl 5 perk (passive 10% extra damage being removed in this update)

Support should get the ammo on headshots for lvl 5 beacause they are the stay inside a barricade class and would not be overpowered with it like commandos.

Engineer and Marksman will need something for lvl 5.