Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

I thought this was supposed to be full, finished version of the game instead a beta with all maps. Crashes as often as the beta.

First day patch installed?

Well you would think that it installs it automatically since I can join servers.

Crashed again. Everything just stops moving so I must Ctrl+Alt+Del and close bf3.exe.

I just wen to the Intertoys because they received a phonecall from EA that they could start selling this instant. Well I hopped on my moped and while I was driving a Volkswagen Gold GTI cut me off with this as a result:

*gore picture of torso cut half open*

BUT I GOT IT!

Also my leg is fucked and my ankle also fucked. Don't need those anyway with Battlefield.

Gives you a nice excuse to stay home from school to play BF3.

Always be cautious around Volkswagen Golf drivers and never trust them.

We had a Golf about a year ago, wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel of one either. :clown:

I dunno how long i'm on SP, but so far it has been best FPS campaing for me :D

Playing with all High, expect shadows which i dont like. Everything looks so good already, that i can only guess how good it would be on Ulta :D. I'm playing with somewhere 40-50 FPS, but i have some frame drops sometimes (jams for noticeable time)

I just wen to the Intertoys because they received a phonecall from EA that they could start selling this instant. Well I hopped on my moped and while I was driving a Volkswagen Gold GTI cut me off with this as a result:

*gore picture of torso cut half open*

BUT I GOT IT!

Also my leg is fucked and my ankle also fucked. Don't need those anyway with Battlefield.

Gives you a nice excuse to stay home from school to play BF3.

Always be cautious around Volkswagen Golf drivers and never trust them.

We had a Golf about a year ago, wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel of one either. :clown:

I already have 2 weeks off :yeah:. Only got 2 exams next week.

Okay, someone needs to set this shit straight for me. I pre-ordered the game from Origin, 50 euroes or something, basically a fuckton of money in my place, I see people with the DAO-12 etc, but I don't fucking have it.

I payed for the Karkland DLC and this upgraded weapon shit DLC, why the fuck am I not seeing them?

Speaking of codes...

[battlefield 3 #PC] Free Alienware Dog Tag (HURRY! Limited Amount)

Please note this dog tag key will only work on the PC version of the game.

Create or login to an Alienware Arena account.

GET KEY

Open EA's Origin client (or download it here if you don't already have it installed).

Click the cog icon, select "Redeem Product Code" and enter your dog tag code.

Your dog tog will be unlocked the next time you play Battlefield 3.

5105 Keys Available @ time of post

Source

Back to karkant isn't released yet, you dummy. :yeah:

I didn't know :[.

I want my super overpowered DAO-12...and SKS? I dunno if it's standard or if it's in the pack.

Thanks, just redeemed mine. It's actually much better than the BC2 one I currently have so I'm just gonna use this one.

Edited by Silver Dot

Got email with code for Back to Karkand and physical warfare pack few days ago.

I suggest ya to ask EA Support about this (my friend got a code via it)

I realize I'm being pretty retarded here but I'm really fucking confused. Can you tell me exactly what to do, where to go, etc?

E: According to this, I might get it tomorrow since the game was supposed to come out on the 28'th for me. We'll see.

The Physical Warfare Pack codes should have been distributed by the retailers participating in the pre-order bonus program. Origin customers should have received a *separate* email on or around your unlock/release time. Please check your spam / junk mail folders carefully, and contact one of our Game Advisors if you need a hand. We're here to help!

Edited by Silver Dot