Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Ofcourse, but you hear more of this from the EA side than most. Buying retail wouldn't fix the problem of using Origin anyway.

DICE said that the maps will stay the same to how they used to be but with new stuff added. If you look from the other frames in the video they seem to have added points on the very low end of the island, possibly to make the whole island more played. Though i might have just forgotten Wake Islands layout since i last played it in 2142.

It's quite common for modern games to have most of the engine written in low-level performance code, while having things like game rules, gui, and all that high level jazz written in a more readable scripting language. More efficient during development.

Ohhhhh okey...

Just got ~4000 points with chopper in one round. Then game crashed. Fucking bullshit.

I know the feeling bro... Tho my game has never crashed, but the server always crashes :\

He lives in Israel so I don't think that would be a very good plan.

Clavus is right, Europe is pretty much the only place close enough for me to get a decent ping. And my filter is already set to Europe, so. It may be my brother dling, since I think it's only in the morning.

This guy is amazing

Yeah he is. I added him but no response yet, sent him a message on Youtube, too. Also, guess who has the number 1 comment on Operation Dickhead????? :]

Lol I want 41-1 as well. Let me play with you guys :gmod: . My ingame name is Situation002

Got 422 score/min now and I just received my third service star for the M320. What a lovely weapon :gmod:.

What are the best maps to get high scores? I play clusterfucking Operation Metro 64 player conquest mode. Make sure you join the Russian side, cuz they always win. :yeah:

Edited by Cookie

Got 422 score/min

Thats nice.

I play clusterfucking Operation Metro 64 player conquest mode. Make sure you join the Russian side, cuz they always win. :yeah:

That explains it.

Operation Metro on Conquest is the most unbalanced map in the whole game. It should be removed in my opinion.

Edited by Nobana

Hah! You're only second in my list in Longest Headshot, my friend leads with 751,21 meters.

Also, just got Below Radar for choppers.

Also "Below Radar" thing wont work (atleast on jets)

What do you mean by "wont work"? Works fine for me.

Ahhhh okey. On jets you can unlock it, but it dosent show up on unlocks. Also it cant be passive one, because i'm getting locked by air-to-air missiles all the time with it (or...?)