Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Hey, am I the only one who thinks that (at least the Dutch) commercial for this game is fucking crap?

It plays fucking 99 Problems from Jay-Z. "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one", both the lyrics and the song don't fit at all.

That, plus the 1-in-a-million videos, and crappy loud sounds at the end of the commercial, are totally unworthy, I guess. Because I never played this game.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

A big patch coming for BF3!

So what’s in the PC patch?

You’ll see improved polish, stability, weapons balancing, squad control functionality, user interface enhancements, and several feature enhancements that address feedback the community has provided to date – plus we’re removing the so called “negative mouse acceleration” that some of you have experienced.

Source

And Karkand! Looks fucking great, cant wait to test the weapons from Battlefield 2 <33

E: And it seems Clavus already linked this.

Edited by Nobana

Back to Karkand looks amazing.

Edit; I gotta admit, I'm tad bit dissapointed with Russian voiceover, why not let me hear them speak their Native language :(.

Lekker werreke!

Shoukra, wadima qu abewahedu!

Achtadel moessef!

Hadur!

A funny one:

Oh nos! Means: ''Sniper!''

Edited by Cookie

Back to Karkand looks amazing.

Edit; I gotta admit, I'm tad bit dissapointed with Russian voiceover, why not let me hear them speak their Native language :(.

Lekker werreke!

Shoukra, wadima qu abewahedu!

Achtadel moessef!

Hadur!

A funny one:

Oh nos! Means: ''Sniper!''

Oh, sure I have heard some of those lines, but when moving forward/asking for ammo/health, they speak English with funny russian-ish accent.

OKEJ SOREJ

I pre ordered the game.... i said i could download karkand for free because limited edition users get it for free lol...

...how is that relevant? :|

Agreed. I think it would've been better to use English subs and Russian speaking. I mean, hey, you might even learn a few words?