Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Not enough points for CITV and driver.

I think it's a good amount of points for myself. I managed to repair our asses and save us from complete devastation several times. Just so you know, CITV isn't offensive; my role is to laze targets for Hundred's guided shell, spam Q and repair when we're below 60%.

Not enough points for CITV and driver.

I think it's a good amount of points for myself. I managed to repair our asses and save us from complete devastation several times. Just so you know, CITV isn't offensive; my role is to laze targets for Hundred's guided shell, spam Q and repair when we're below 60%.

"several times"? You mean "every 30th second"?

Hah! You're only second in my list in Longest Headshot, my friend leads with 751,21 meters.

Also, just got Below Radar for choppers.

Also "Below Radar" thing wont work (atleast on jets)

What do you mean by "wont work"? Works fine for me.

Ahhhh okey. On jets you can unlock it, but it dosent show up on unlocks. Also it cant be passive one, because i'm getting locked by air-to-air missiles all the time with it (or...?)

Its a permament unlock = its on all the time. Im guessing you get locked on by ground-to-air.

PS. Only 19K 14K left for TV-guided :P

Edited by Nobana

I appear to be unable to have fun today

*edit*

Nvm, kicking ass with the EmRA and the Clavus now.

Had some good rounds there on Caspian and Seine Crossing Rush. And then an admin banned me for 'disrespecting him'. I don't remember saying anything but expressing my joy through many swear words, but whatever. Won't be coming there again I guess :V