Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Holy shit i got killed on the northwestern airfield...

Took me a 3,5 hour trip to get back to camp but i made it!!!

Camp is still good to go! only missing one bus. the car,pick-up,atv,offroader still there unless reaper just wrecked it lol..

we wll need to scavange for supplies though drinks and food is okay but ammo is low...

Edited by terminator

Minky and I got ambushed near Dubroka when we were driving north. Some dude in a ghillie popped up alongside the road and shot me and my lada, which proceeded to explode with Minky still in it. That sucked.

Respawned at Kamenka, went to Cherno. Had a little church shootout with a dude that was carrying a silenced M4. In the end I bled out. At least I managed to put a bullet in the guy's kidney.

Respawned near Elektro. Went towards the city. Noticed a ghillie dude lying dead along the side of the road. Checked it for loot: pretty much all tools, GPS, M4 SD, Coyote backpack with an AS50 in it, ammo to go with it, nightvision goggles, range finder, Camo clothing. It was like winning the lottery.

Respawned near Elektro. Went towards the city. Noticed a ghillie dude lying dead along the side of the road. Checked it for loot: pretty much all tools, GPS, M4 SD, Coyote backpack with an AS50 in it, ammo to go with it, nightvision goggles, range finder, Camo clothing. It was like winning the lottery.

All I wonder is what did this guy forget in Cherno and Elektro.

Prob was just killing people :V.

Today I logged on other server than my main (was night there), and found 4 tents next to me and one of them had guns like DMR and SAW + mags and so. Then I went to southern barracks, and found dead ghillie guy with M14A1 CCO and FAL with nightvision. Swapped my guns (DMG + FAL) and PAM, "kicked: high ping". Lost my FAL and SAW, but still have that M14A1 and DMR + gps along with other tools (missing NV tho).

Today I logged on other server than my main (was night there), and found 4 tents next to me and one of them had guns like DMR and SAW + mags and so. Then I went to southern barracks, and found dead ghillie guy with M14A1 CCO and FAL with nightvision. Swapped my guns (DMG + FAL) and PAM, "kicked: high ping". Lost my FAL and SAW, but still have that M14A1 and DMR + gps along with other tools (missing NV tho).

Join us. We got rather more expensive loot than that.

NL 13. Cords will be told on Teamspeak :V

EDIT: @Clavus, then where would you think is the best place to hide it? Somewhere where it can be easilly stolen, where we don't even see it?

« Crew Clavus: Fart »

Edited by Clavus

EDIT: @Clavus, then where would you think is the best place to hide it? Somewhere where it can be easilly stolen, where we don't even see it?

Don't speak about location details in a public topic you silly person.

Don't speak about location details in a public topic you silly person.

Oh you. I am pretty sure people won't understand which exactly place I was talking about.

Edited by Mr. Darkness