Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

1: The sprint thing, now you dont need shift to run, you need shift to walk, like CSS.

2: Disconected players' sprays dont dissapear?

Sprint thing isn't so bad anymore. Once you get used to it, its actually better.

Whats so bad about sprays not disappearing?

Just wondering :P

1: The sprint thing, now you dont need shift to run, you need shift to walk, like CSS.

2: Disconected players' sprays dont dissapear?

Sprint thing isn't so bad anymore. Once you get used to it, its actually better.

Whats so bad about sprays not disappearing?

Just wondering :P

It have always been like that

New bug: crouch walk as stalker do not work against trurrets anymore. They detect you anyways

It's not a bug.

Remember, now, what you're really doing is crouch+sprint walking

You have to hold shift (default walk key) + crouch to avoid the turrets

Ninja'd by Clavus >.<

Edited by Sacrifical

I think the Lady Luck shop item might be bugged. I realize it's just a chance thing, so its either bugged, or everyones just really unlucky. It used to be like 95% of the time you would win on the dice rolls, but now I get killed or set on fire nearly every time I roll the dice.

I think the Lady Luck shop item might be bugged. I realize it's just a chance thing, so its either bugged, or everyones just really unlucky. It used to be like 95% of the time you would win on the dice rolls, but now I get killed or set on fire nearly every time I roll the dice.

Guess the dice is in a bad mood.

The menu is messed up. There's no scroll on the achievements page and its really hard to pick loadouts. The class selection is black instead of white.

Sorry couldn't take any pics. The built in screenshot taker doesn't work when there are menus open.

Clavus knows, its because of the latest GMod update, and he's told garry already.

The menu is messed up. There's no scroll on the achievements page and its really hard to pick loadouts. The class selection is black instead of white.

Sorry couldn't take any pics. The built in screenshot taker doesn't work when there are menus open.

ERROR 401 has answered this for me already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

BUMP!

It's time to bring this topic back to life!

Wow, It's been quite a long since IW was disbanded. :o

Thanks to NECROSSIN who revived the game! Any way, the reason why I am posting this is because I want Necro to fix something (for what I found errors). We just started to play, played like 3 maps and then got stuck on de_dust2. It's different from the one we have in our content. No one can join. Please fix this.

Also... BRING BACK OUR PURCHASED SHOP ITEMS! Really, wasted like shitloads of GC on this stuff. Now we dont have anything. Thanks for that :/

I was getting mad, really :V

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Also... BRING BACK OUR PURCHASED SHOP ITEMS! Really, wasted like shitloads of GC on this stuff. Now we dont have anything. Thanks for that :/

Not his fault.

Not his fault.

Oh... edited.

Then just remove de_dust2. It's bugged or something.

Hope it doesnt happen with any other map.

EDIT: Just a small question. Did you change damage of mines and other weapons?

Edited by Mr. Darkness