Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

No idea whether this has been suggested before or not, but I'm doing it anyway.

[Race] Carhider: Installing a script on the server which players can use to hide other players cars while racing, it prevents fps from dropping for those who have laggy computers. (If anybody has anything to add, feel free to)

Will this ever happen in the future? Hider can be toggled on/off based on player's choice.

ever since i bought bike trials my skin sometimes freezes and i cant lean back/forward anymore on bikes. its normal again after i kill myself.

... if that bug is somewhat a mistery, can you please delete the perk for me? i only bought it for the lulz and dont really use it anyway. @ SDK..

Edited by wooozie

ever since i bought bike trials my skin sometimes freezes and i cant lean back/forward anymore on bikes. its normal again after i kill myself.

... if that bug is somewhat a mistery, can you please delete the perk for me? i only bought it for the lulz and dont really use it anyway. @ SDK..

Also happened to me once, had no idea why I couldn't lean back/forwards. Thx for enlightening me up wooz :)

Collisionless mode fuck up ctf mode, because laggers actually just go trough players.  (mostly south amercians who always play here and fuck up the game very often....)

Ghosts break fences, blow up barrels and other things what is a big advantage for that player who driving behind them,
and they lag like shit sometimes what is really annoying... 

Edited by mr.reese

Still not fixed. Happened to me just now. I didn't press 3 or anything, I just couldn't spam up arrow to go faster. I guess dieing would have fixed it but map was 50secs -.-