Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Guest AleksCore

I agree. I bought 3 maps and I must wait half a hour or more. Or I joined and there 20 maps of Hell Choose Me. WTF seriously? Please back system when only winner can buy map and lower current price.

Edited by AleksCore

Is there a way that I can get rid of the box that pops up on the right side of the screen when somebody finishes the race?  It shows the order that people finish in, but it serves no purpose since there is already a list on the left side of the screen that does the exact same thing without being so intrusive.  I would like to remove this large green box because it severely reduces my vision while I'm trying to finish the race.

Is there a way that I can get rid of the box that pops up on the right side of the screen when somebody finishes the race?  It shows the order that people finish in, but it serves no purpose since there is already a list on the left side of the screen that does the exact same thing without being so intrusive.  I would like to remove this large green box because it severely reduces my vision while I'm trying to finish the race.

Temporary reverted the rank board.

Can you keep it so that when the winner finishes it still pops up the top 8 window, or an option that keeps it how it was.

chrome wheels are enabled everytime i connect, even though i disabled them. that and they have the color of my paintjob, which looks fuckin stupid.

and why not finally have at least 50fps on race? 45 fps looks laggy and you get launched by every bump in the road...

Edited by wooozie

Can you keep it so that when the winner finishes it still pops up the top 8 window, or an option that keeps it how it was.

I'll finish it once i find the time.

chrome wheels are enabled everytime i connect, even though i disabled them. that and they have the color of my paintjob, which looks fuckin stupid.

Since when did this start happening?

Works fine for me, but i'll look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make a 3 seconds vote when there are 2 players left in DD and make another countdown for the duel?

Yes its called, when the message of 5 seconds before car change appears, full throtle into duel!

This way you can keep the surprise factor when dueling as you dont know with what car you will be head to head until the last moment

Ok, this new [G] menu is totally pointless and always leads to a fuckup when using a horn [H] without looking at the keyboard.

How to disable it?

I am tired of pulling its keycap out from the freakin keyboard... please, how?

+1

me too, i want to disable it, but everytime i ask an admin about this they dont answer back.

Hello friends.

I would like to make a suggestion TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE DOWNLOAD MUSIC IN MAPS.

First I know many players have problems with downloading files before starting the maps.

Second, also know many mappers like to put music on their maps to give a "climate", I thought so too.

But there is a way to centralize the music, that is, create a dynamic RADIO, where players can command it, and of course with the help of the admins.

explanation:

SDK and Kali, my idea is, if possible, create an internal radio to mr greeen, ie, with music of all genres and in large quantities, so that in addition to playing a random way for the two servers can be also purchased by the players, perhaps the player could buy a certain time to be a DJ (with music server).

To fill the songs can be opened a fixed topic with the name of all the songs that have already been added, and the option for players to send songs AN ADMIN, which will be responsible for the radio.

So there will be no download for the players, only the script of the radio.

Benefits: Reduced load on the server, the more satisfied players, server more dynamic and interactive.

ty