Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

EmRA

Thread to discuss this upcoming, movie-ish and epic game.

For myself, I was first just gonna dl it from piratebay, but after seeing this recent video..

I'm so gonna buy it legal.

Here, have the trailer that made me have this feeling over my shoulders:

Want to make it even more epic? Think the whole game is about Green Earth.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OFFTOPIC ALERT!

I actually hope that they would make games where you play for example as germans in WW2.

For americans, british etc. its ok to see hunreds or thousand of germans getting killed and shot. But its too bad to see americans etc. getting killed?!

And why wont they make games (WW2 for example) about different scenes. Theres at least a dousin games about Normandy. Another dousin about Operation Market Garden. For example, who has seen battles of WW2 in Finland(Winter war)? Now thats an idea for a game!

Know the "Six Days in Fallujah" game? It was canceled becoss Americans didnt accept the picture about americans getting killed. The events were "too fresh" for a game".

Now thats offtopic!

Edited by Nobana

True. Halo does suck. RUN AND SHOOT, OMG LOOK BACKTLANCHER, IMA SHOOT AT THE GROUND LOLOLOL (kill) MOFG EPIC LOL GUN (Shoots 1 time, insta kill) LOLOLOL NOW I DIE, LOLOLLOL NOW I SPAM MY GARANADE, LOLOL I DIED, I SPAM MAH MELEE , LOLOLOLOL I SPAM MYH GUN, LOLOLOL I SAPM MY RUN, LOLOLOL I SPAM MY WARTHGOHOGOGHO, LOLLOOLOL I RAEQUIT, LOLOOLOLOL I SUCIDED, LOLOLOL I RUN, LOLOLOLOL I SHOOT, LOLOLOLOLOL I A R RETURD CAS I PLAY HALO BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD AND OVERRATED LOLOOLOLOL.

Nobana, screw you. I hate you. Screw you. I hate downloaders. Screw you. There won't be a downloadable version for long time anyway. IN JOOR FAEC LOLOLOL.

I am so looking forward for it :D. Multiplayer looks fun, and there is new engine too!

OFFTOPIC ALERT!

I actually hope that they would make games where you play for example as germans in WW2.

For americans, british etc. its ok to see hunreds or thousand of germans getting killed and shot. But its too bad to see americans etc. getting killed?!

And why wont they make games (WW2 for example) about different scenes. Theres at least a dousin games about Normandy. Another dousin about Operation Market Garden. For example, who has seen battles of WW2 in Finland(Winter war)? Now thats an idea for a game!

Know the "Six Days in Fallujah" game? It was canceled becoss Americans didnt accept the picture about americans getting killed. The events were "too fresh" for a game".

Now thats offtopic!

If you played CoD, you'd know plenty of Americans die :V

Also, go hang your head in shame for even trying to COMPARE Halo to CoD's awesomeness :P

There won't be a downloadable version for long time anyway.

Yeah, like 3 days after release. I think I'll manage to wait that long.

LoL.

Halo does not suck. At least they have made the multiplayer well. Your just jeallouse because you dont have an X360 :P

And why wouldnt I download it? It will probably have the fucking DRM proctions in the BUYABLE VERSION (like you can install it for example 3 times)!

But when I download it, I can install it to my computer, give it to my friends, etc.

IN YOUR FACE!

If you played CoD, you'd know plenty of Americans die :V

I didnt mean that, I ment that where you shoot americans. And still theyr shamed of making realistic games 'bout Market Garden. Total operation was a failure, but most games make it look like it succeeded.

Edited by Nobana
There won't be a downloadable version for long time anyway.

Yeah, like 3 days after release. I think I'll manage to wait that long.

LoL.

Halo does not suck. At least they have made the multiplayer well. Your just jeallouse because you dont have an X360 :P

And why wouldnt I download it? It will probably have the fucking DRM proctions in the BUYABLE VERSION (like you can install it for example 3 times)!

But when I download it, I can install it to my computer, give it to my friends, etc.

IN YOUR FACE!

I bought CoD:MW2 because I love multiplayer, and I want to support the developers.

It should be up for grabs on the internet shortly after (or even before) release.

Halo's multiplayer isn't "made well", it's just regular multiplayer; TDM, DM, CTF etc. Nothing special.

Also, go hang your head in shame for even trying to COMPARE Halo to CoD's awesomeness :P

CoD4 loses a lot of his awesomeness because of the price. The game is already 2 years old and it's still full price D:

True, but (mainly) the stores are the ones to blame in this picture. They don't lower a best-seller in price that fast.

Now get yer asses back on topic! :V