Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

EmRA

I'll be getting this for my Xbox.

No chance I'm paying for a PC version.

And me dust wuts ur add :D mines NglDeaDlySh0Tz

but wont be gettin till christmas >< and the PC version will suck no dedicated server means means a fail server on

someone elses comp when he quits bye bye game... Would be good if they had dedicated servers...

But the single player campaign will be awsome! and multiplayer on the xbox is said to be amazing. But i hope for all the PC gamers that the dedicated server will be announced soon beacuse i will have it on PC soon as well.

You are aware Xbox has the same server system right?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's mostly 6v6.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Edited by Nobana

you're not a real boycotter/whatever you're doing.

I am. I am not gona accept that they liturally try to kill PC gaming with their new "enhancements". The matchmaking is not for PC, its for consoles. It does not make the game better and easier. And no console, ping over 100ms? Thats just wrong.

you still want to play the game anyway.

I sure do! The singleplayer will rock! If it doesnt, Im surprised. But I wont touch the multiplayer, and thats why I download it from piratebay. I wont pay 45€(cheapest price in Fin) for a 5-6 hour singleplayer expierience.

I sure do! The singleplayer will rock! If it doesnt, Im surprised. But I wont touch the multiplayer, and thats why I download it from piratebay. I wont pay 45€(cheapest price in Fin) for a 5-6 hour singleplayer expierience.

Or you can buy CoD4 to 'support' their work for CoD6 SP, unless you already own CoD4. :V

Oh cool.

I went to the local shopping mall, Sello to keep company for a friend while he was buying some clothes.

Then, I noticed how many gameshops were hyping that MW2 being relased and all, and I thought "why not?"

So I go to see how much it costs. 55€, which is 5€ too much. So, after checking more, I finally find one thats 50€ at GameStop. So I'm all like "FUCK YEAH" and go to the shopkeeper guy to buy it,

and when I'm there, he asks me for papers.

WELL OF COURSE THE FUCKING GAME IS 18+, SILLY ME.

Thanks for ruining my day agelimits, and thanks piratebay for saving it. No monies for you IW.

I sure do! The singleplayer will rock!

If it doesnt, Im surprised. But I wont touch the multiplayer, and thats why I download it from piratebay. I wont pay 45€(cheapest price in Fin) for a 5-6 hour singleplayer expierience.

Or you can buy CoD4 to 'support' their work for CoD6 SP, unless you already own CoD4. :V

Why would I want to support their work? Btw, MW2 is not CoD6.