Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

EmRA

The singleplayer so far is truely a masterpiece.

I can't say anything about the multiplayer at the moment, I haven't played it yet because I pirated it. And I'm not gonna judge before I played it, because that doesn't make sense.

And Nobana, I think everyone has seen that already, you're very late. The price isn't right either, it's 32 euro's here.

It's best if you play the game before you whine about it. Don't like the game? Don't buy it, and stop whining.

EDIT:

Also, the graphics look better :V.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sp is nice

Mp is epic!

I recently had an AC130 and had the WINNING KILL :D

I also had a 15 kills streak with chopper gunner!

Although I only had, like you see, 2 of such rewards after 3 h. of playing so I don't think it's overpowered.

Also the helicopter (wasn't made of chocolate) I had was in a large map with open ground :)

Sp is nice

Mp is epic!

I recently had an AC130 and had the WINNING KILL :D

I also had a 15 kills streak with chopper gunner!

Although I only had, like you see, 2 of such rewards after 3 h. of playing so I don't think it's overpowered.

Also the helicopter (wasn't made of chocolate) I had was in a large map with open ground :)

MP is nice.

SP is beyond epic.

I've been playing for a while now. I require pure oxygen to catch my breath.

Just got it yesterday SP beyond amazing! and MP beyond amazing! they are both epic but i haz the xbox 360 version not sure bout PC. I got a 8 kill streak with a predator missle >:D and that was good but yes SP epic and MP as well. But dont judge it if you dont like 1st person then dont say that it is bad.Beacause my opinion is that it is one of the best games yet! Infinity ward great job!

Edited by Nublin.Draco

I sure do! The singleplayer will rock!

If it doesnt, Im surprised. But I wont touch the multiplayer, and thats why I download it from piratebay. I wont pay 45€(cheapest price in Fin) for a 5-6 hour singleplayer expierience.

Or you can buy CoD4 to 'support' their work for CoD6 SP, unless you already own CoD4. :V

Why would I want to support their work? Btw, MW2 is not CoD6.

Because you like the single player? :P And to me, MW2 is CoD6, like CoD WaW is CoD5. :V

Finished singleplayer too. Damn, I feel like a made a world trip in 5 hours. There's so many locations coming by. Oil rigs, castles, mountain ranges, sandstorms, snowstorms, thunder storms and much more.

And space? :awesome:

[sidenote]But, though the game campaign is probably awesome, I nominate this as the CoD game with the ugliest game icon ever. :V Shame they got rid of the famous CoD star.[/sidenote]