Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I know but well, for example: The "healing field" would heal at rate of 1hp/second and in total it would heal only for 30 seconds. Healing done for 1 second would be increasing with lvl, like: 4 lvl 1hp/ sec, 5 lvl 2hp/sec and on 6 lvl 3hp/sec. Also, "Healing field" won't be very big, let's say... 2 or 3 meters.

P.S. if medic dies, the "healing field" disapears.

Edited by Okto

I know but well, for example: The "healing field" would heal at rate of 1hp/second and in total it would heal only for 30 seconds. Healing done for 1 second would be increasing with lvl, like: 4 lvl 1hp/ sec, 5 lvl 2hp/sec and on 6 lvl 3hp/sec. Also, "Healing field" won't be very big, let's say... 2 or 3 meters.

what about a healing grenade?

what about a healing grenade?

Maybe more healing closer to where it goes off

Maybe more healing closer to where it goes off

yes, but only little more health so it won't be OP then. Think about almost untachable owners of "lady luck" upgrade that got bandages from dice and camping in the middle of healing field. Let's say that if you're 1 meter from the mddle you regenerate additional 1 hp more.

Edited by Okto

Some more useless ideas:

1. Remove spawn protection from attacking zombies.

2. No need for skillshop, simply replace "reward gun for kills" to "reward gun for sp". It's very unconvinient getting lost in some menu while 5 zombies are on your tail. Also do not change supply drop and ammo regen mechanic.

3. Remove Tigrick+Chaos system, pointless maps.

Perhaps make an ingame suggestion system that can be opened using F1, where Necrossin can put suggestions and players can vote Yes/No on them and add comments, maybe make it so anyone can put a suggestion.

forums are for sugguestions, game is for playing game. Having pointless features in zs will make it slower to load snd to a new person theres already loads to download as it is. Forums are here might as well use them

Some more useless ideas:

snip

Hell no choas system is awesome, tigrick doesnt bother me but i can see why

Edited by Griffon

Some more useless ideas:

snip

Hell no chaos system is awesome, tigrick doesn't bother me but i can see why

Chaos system needs some serious balancing, like fixing human spawn exploit with cades, and making a movie screen at the spinning wheel of doom, so humans don't get bored to death.

Also bonus suggestion:

4. Remove the dead zombie hack, where the dead zombies can magically see the human players. Especially annoying when last human.

Remove Tigcrik and House Number 23, because people like shooting the glass which somehow causes lag for all clients, except the offender.

It's also how people end up outside House Number 23 in the 1st place.

Remove them, or find a fix for that damn glass.

or I could make v2 of them with fixed glass... and better stuff..... and 3d skybox.... :gmod:

Small list of things REALLY pissing me off

- Boomstick doesnt go trough howlerscream ( Honestly, its no fun as last human with

boomstick if this $&'*()%'* howlers block every single shot of a very strong weapon )

-Fast Zombies and poisonheadcrab do WAY to much damage

- Grenades can kill trough walls( I threw a grenade on greenpub down once and I got kill TROUGH the wall ) 2w6xt9w.jpg

- Medics have no special spawnchance ( Engis got their Pulse-SMG, Commandos their Rifle, Supportwith their SMGs and Zerks with their Axe ) My idea would be that medics have a 7 % with every Level chance to spawn with Alyxgun/SG552

Now general things

- Some maps are unbalanced ( Chaossytema and Tigrik for example )

- We have to many NOT-teamplaying n00bs ( for example Colt 1911, he likes to cade people out and to place mines next to the cade )

- We need new maps ( I am working on 1 at the moment, but its gonna take a while cause I suck at creating decent lightning )

Edited by Tennisballesser

b ) Random weapon-spawns troughout the map. This would force people to

- Explore the map

- Find other barricading positions

No offense, but that's not that good. Remember the old system where you randomly had to find weapons? That was also bad.

It'll increase medics and berserkers running around like flies and ninjas that are impossible to catch.

Other barricading positions are bad without engineers and support-s, which are slow compared to medics and berserkers.

Edited by Silver Dot

I have 2 idea how people could get more weapons :

a ) Humans drop their weapons when they die ( Like in original ZS )

Its unrealistic when a big weapon like the M4 just disappeares when the owner dies.

b ) Random weapon-spawns troughout the map. This would force people to

- Explore the map

- Find other barricading positions

so basicly the old ZS weapon system (i did like it thought)

now when you cade somewhere... you can't get crates unless crates come inside cade